Reviews for FourSided Eyes
Kontara chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I've read Inconvienent and was back tracking this for Capt Kendra. Good begining, however your use of droll in chapter one has confused me... do you mean to say that both swordplay and Capt. Kenneth’s expressions are amusing or dull? Droll actually means amusing... just a thought...
Arynn chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
The high seas were not a pleasant place to be

Boys were raped too. No one's safe from torture.
Arynn chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Well written!

Just one request-

the verb To Sneak is

sneak, sneaked, has/have sneaked

Yes, I know "snuck" is in fashion, but it's still

a colloquialism and still not used by professional

writers. If ever you wish to improve your writing,

using proper English is the best way.

Oh...just curious. Happened to think about females and

monthly priods. They vary with individuals and some

who have endometriosis or myomas (fibroids) have a

lot of pain. Athletic women and women with polycystic

ovarian syndrome have fewer periods (although they

need to have more to protect their endometrium),

but sooner or later one will occur. Difficult to

disguise from the crew I would think. Oh, well.
CaptainTish chapter 35 . 10/4/2004
Wow! Good story! I can't believe I only now got around to reading the whole thing. You created a really good character in Kendra. She is quite complete - like a real person. Of course, I already knew her a bit from Caught by the Past. And Twisting Fate! Are you ever going to continue that? I really wish you would. I miss Winn and Jack's storyline too. Well, even if you two don't continue Twisting Fate, maybe you could write another solo story about Kendra. It'd be interesting to know more about her past. And maybe it could have Jack in it too! Well, anyway, excellent job!
Jaina Kenobi chapter 35 . 10/1/2004
Huzzah! That was very well done. Kendra is an awesome character... I certainly wish her the best! Took me nearly a week to read it all, but in all honesty it didn't seem half that long. Good times, good times. I look forward to seeing more from you!
That Really Deep Girl chapter 10 . 9/28/2004
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. School sux. I think Jack should raid my school. (I also skipped a few chapters, but I'll go back to them.

I changed my name. Do you like it?

Well, anyways, ROFLMAO! This was so funny. I mean, Pierre's really kind of mean. I think Pierres got a crush on Jack. I'm right right?

Janette really is a dits. But at least she’s pretty! (JK, I actually think shes awesome. She sounds like me a little. I think she and jack should get married. I mean, he already likes her and all right? That is, if he doesn't marry ME!)
Me A really deep person chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
o m g! You write so well for jack. Its sad that Kenneth died. He sounded nice.

And that other guy's really mean. Is he going to die? I think that Jack should kill him. because Jack, to me, represents good. And this guy's evil. I mean, I should know, I've read enough stuff.
A really deep person chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Is she a boy? Or a girl i dont get it!

I hope jack falls in love with her. that would be cool, even though i thought he should have eneded up with elizabeth. what do you think?
MollieDolly chapter 35 . 8/13/2004
I absolutely adore this story! Capt'n Ken is so cool! And I really loved Janette, even if she was a bit of 'fluff'. I love how Kendra kept calling her that. Of course Spriggit was neat, but I was so sad that we didn't get to see more of him. Awesomely awsome name by the way. At first it doesn't seem evil enough, but I got to like it and it's so original :) I've been reading this story for a while now, its so long! But long is good. But didn't want to review until the end... I did put you on my favorie authors list. Okay, I guess I should read Inconvient and the other one before trying out Twisting Fates. Anyway, you are a GREAT author!

kissinginthebluedark chapter 35 . 7/30/2004
I started this story yesterday after finishing "Caught by the Past" two days ago. It was suggested that I read this, so I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Kendra is a great character, as are Janette and Sprigget (by the way, where did you come up with that name, "Spriggit"? Quite original!). But Kendra is my favorite. Sarcasm is easily her favorite weapon, and I can definitely relate to her in that sense! I'm onto reading "Twisting Fates", eager to see what is to become of Kendra and Alex. Looking forward to more from you!
Nomi-clawskull chapter 35 . 7/23/2004
I'm going to condense this into one review, because I don't write well, but this story totally caught me off guard, it is a very swashbuckling tale that reminds me of Avi's "True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle" a tale of a girl who is kidnapped and eventually joins the pirate crew.. etc. But what really drew me to this story, is its rougueish Captain Kendra, since my name is also Kendra, and to find anyone with my name is a rare occasion. Your character is a wonderful extreme caricature of myself, excepting that I have long outgrown my days of being able to wrap myself and appear a boy (damn puberty) I will without delay add you to my favorite author and stories lists, and read the rest of your work pertaining to this illustrious Captain, and review at the end, Oh, and just because she deserves props, Dawnie-7 has this story on her favorites list, and that's where it caught my eye, with the name in the summary, hopefully you read this, because I am slightly interested in why you chose to use the name "Kendra", if you will honor me with a reply.

Once again great story

~ Kendra E. (a.k.a. Nomi-clawskull)
Nomi-clawskull chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
awsome story! i love ~kendra
Lila Elensar chapter 35 . 5/30/2004
I just finished this story!

I was great, amazing, superb!

And now I can read the one that you and rythmtech are co-writing.

RoxyBarbieH8er chapter 35 . 4/15/2004
Fine, fine, I've been proven wrong before. It's not like I meant it as an insult, by the way. Most of the best stories (not the ones with the most reviews, but the best) have Mary Sues as the main character, and I'll definitely agree that yours isn't a blatantly horrible one. And Kendra is an enjoyable person. Anyway, it was a cool story, so sorry it's over, now y'all have to update Twisting Fates!
HealerAriel chapter 35 . 4/11/2004
*moans* It can't end like that! I wanted Jack and Kendra to at least have some semblance of a makeout session. *pouts*
Pete sounds like my kinda guy, many thanks, chere! *straps a collar onto him* Come on, boy _~