Reviews for The Secrets of Snape
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 5/2
This is a very good story but there are so many missing pieces first off how did Ron and all those other students become Death Eaters. Did Dumbeldore know that almost have his 7th year students were death eaters. What exactly is Hogwarts University. If this story was to continue that is what the story should be about along with Blake and Harry getting married.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 5/2
In this chapter Harry has the middle name Albus, but in a previous chapter he gives a different middle name. Why would they go to sleep if there were death eaters in the castle and exactly how did the get into the castle.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 5/2
Draco aka Blake dating Hermonie and he never once called her a Mud-Blood. Harry dating Ginny is a given.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 5/2
I get Ron and his mother reaction to Harry being Snape son now, but what I don't get is a Weasley has taken the mark of a guy even he said was not alive.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 5/2
Another great story with Harry and Draco being brothers. The mention of the cheshire cat is great know that the man who brought Snape to the big screen also provided the voice the the Cheshire Cat.
annafbraithwaite chapter 10 . 1/6
that was amazing! LOVE IT!
animerule64 chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
Add more chapters please
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2017
Percy? What did Percy every do to you that carded you to make him a death-eater?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Ohhh q emocion
ivory chapter 10 . 4/30/2017
that was amazinggggg
MysticMagic chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Amazing...I loved this as well at the other stories they are well written and just...amazing
Ashely Snape chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Ooooo RON SHOULD BE A DEATH EATER BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HIM AT ALL! I LIKE EVIL RON MAMAHAMAHI LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THESE STORY AND THE OTHER TWO THERE AWESOME
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
Hermione,
If you are going to be mad at me for not liking them then it is over. You have really betrayed my trust. I can't believe you would do that 's. That is disgusting. Unless you come back now, I will not stay with you; I will not even be friends with you. I advise you come back. They are all bad apples.

Love, Ron

Am I the only one wondering why the hell he said 'Love, Ron'?
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Love it! More please! :)
Akatsuki Uchiha fangirl chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
I wish you would finish this story it's great