Reviews for The Secrets of Snape
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 7/5
Love it! More please! :)
Akatsuki Uchiha fangirl chapter 10 . 5/1
I wish you would finish this story it's great
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
why would he just tell a child first and not an adult who he trusted for years
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
okay why did you make a big deal with blake screaming at harry for abandoning thier father when he goes and does the exact same thing
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I this start out juicy i like how you didnt completly try to change thier names ...or are you
Darkangel-932 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I like the idea for your story but it was kind of weird reading it and there were so many capital letters that weren't really needed, it also felt rushed
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Good story
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wooohooo great!
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
I love it I love it I love it! Dumbledore is their grandfather was a great twist! Keep it up!
Prince of Persia chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
And then he heard Sirius's mind pop back where it was supposed to be.

How, exactly, does one's mind "pop back?" That makes no sense. I think you need a bit more work with your phrases and such.

Also you don't need to MAKE EVERYTHING CAPITAL THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASIZE. That is mostly done by italicizing words.

Everything just seems rushed, as well. Oh, Snape, you're my dad? Okay. My name's Blake? okay. I look completely different? Okay. Now I'm friends with my former enemy? Well, that's just peachy keen.

There is no real conflict to the story. It's just boring.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
omg! amazing story! awesome plot, very powerful chapters, and great character development. I hope you continue this story, it would be such a shame to see it go unfinished!

Regards,

Emma
TheKitsune'sSakura chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lol i have no idea why, but when 'wavy hair' shows up, i think of super junior eunhyuks red hair XD
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
This story was awesome! Is it finished or is there more? I hope there is more. And I absolutely loved the mind link between Harry and Blake! Totally cool! Looking forward to next chapter if there is one!