Reviews for The Secrets of Snape
Good story
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wooohooo great!
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
I love it I love it I love it! Dumbledore is their grandfather was a great twist! Keep it up!
Prince of Persia chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
And then he heard Sirius's mind pop back where it was supposed to be.

How, exactly, does one's mind "pop back?" That makes no sense. I think you need a bit more work with your phrases and such.

Also you don't need to MAKE EVERYTHING CAPITAL THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASIZE. That is mostly done by italicizing words.

Everything just seems rushed, as well. Oh, Snape, you're my dad? Okay. My name's Blake? okay. I look completely different? Okay. Now I'm friends with my former enemy? Well, that's just peachy keen.

There is no real conflict to the story. It's just boring.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
omg! amazing story! awesome plot, very powerful chapters, and great character development. I hope you continue this story, it would be such a shame to see it go unfinished!

Regards,

Emma
TheKitsune'sSakura chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lol i have no idea why, but when 'wavy hair' shows up, i think of super junior eunhyuks red hair XD
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
This story was awesome! Is it finished or is there more? I hope there is more. And I absolutely loved the mind link between Harry and Blake! Totally cool! Looking forward to next chapter if there is one!
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Um... I like the idea but it was kinda... corny. Argument tearful make up not two days later and it just seems a little childish.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
it was a good story so far thank you
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
update it soon
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
I liked your fic and am happy to read the you will be continuing it.
Dramagirl007 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Don't tell me Dumbledore is Snape's grandfather. That would be funny
fairyprincesst chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
great story
luca chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
in the beginning of the story, ron stops being friends with harry because he was the son of a death eater and he suspected him of becoming a death eater also...but in the end ron becomes a death eater...doesnt seem to make sense...
K chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
Love it! I hope you can finish the story soon. It is AWESOME!