Reviews for Somebody Else's Song
ravenlenora chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
I was wondering if you still planned on a continuation?
BuGGzErS chapter 20 . 9/10/2008
are you ever going to update again?
toomakeyoulaugh chapter 20 . 5/2/2006
why did ya stop? it is really getting good!
remycardheart chapter 20 . 3/18/2006
oh my god...it was awsome plz write more..i want to see the end to this story...plz it was kool..plzz write more...ad too bad rogue is with someone and have a kid and remy is with someone too...i wanted them to be together they are my favorite couple of x-men
Dragonseizer chapter 20 . 12/6/2005
oh my gosh i did not see that one comeing! i really want to know what happens. Such a good story line you have going here. Keep up the good work.

Hopeing for romyness, but obiously your story i am sure that it will be great!
IggE chapter 20 . 12/5/2005
Ah! You can't stop there! I must know who that guy is and that kid and what's going to happen and... and... o, just pleaze update soon! The drama is just soo thick! Excellent little cliff hanger.
Musical Chaos chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
loved it
McMarvel chapter 20 . 9/7/2005
Ah! omgsh no! rogue must be with remy...e what ah cliffy... i can't wait for the next chapter... i luv this story...you have to upDaTe ReaL soon!
Spicy Sweet chapter 20 . 9/5/2005
ok ok you know what this chapter was totally heart breaking i may cry please please don't tell me that rouge has a family with some other guy. anyway my email is and thanks so much for giving your time to sending me an email.
IggE chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
AH! The story stopped! No! It was getting really interesting. Talk about a cliff-hanger! I loved the whole little day-dream he had... really interesting. What is it they always said about him... he never admits his love or true desire until it's gone or about to be taken from him. Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm also curious as to this relationship with the blonde... not very touchy I see... hm
Roguechere chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
oh my gosh.

that all was a bit of a shocker. but something's not quite right here. rogue seems a little detached. so i think there's still hope for some romy yet.

of course, i could be wrong though.

keep up the great work!
ishandahalf chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
oh, so kind and compassionate of you to solicit donations for the hurricane victims... my donations and prayers are definitely with them, but i think i'll drop a review anyway, cuz not only do i feel the need to ramble, but you deserve it! ;-)

so, glad to see an update, but this one depressed me quite a bit... i suppose it's good to see that remy obviously still loves rogue, but it appears that she's moved on! oh, say it ain't so! so who's this paul fellow? and jake? hmm. is it HER kid too? after her little comment about the shower, it seems that her powers are an issue? i just don't know, but i'm DYING to find out! i can't wait to see how rmey reacts to paul and jake, and rogue to remy... dun dun duhh. i'm thinking remy won't be too happy at seeing rogue have a little family - doesn't that sort of go against her excuse of leaving him to protect him? she didn't want carly to hurt him or the x-men, but now she's got this new family to be a target?

i don't know... but i'm OH so eager to find out! so pleaes, bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack!
Tammy chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
I have to admit, I'm glad Rogue's moved on too. And she has a son. I wonder what's going on with her powers since that one part where she's talking to Paul makes it seem like there might be some kind of problem. Although this does make it harder for Rogue and Gambit to get back together. But at least he's stopped thinking about Bethany.
IvyZoe chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
nICE UPDATE.

i AM HAOOY THAT YOU ARE DONATING TO THE VICTAMS OF kATRINA.

i AM ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS. i LLOST MY HOME FROM HER.\

i HAD TO STOP WRITING FOR THE TIME BECASUE I AM STAYING WITH FAMILY. I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO GO HOME...IF INFACT THERE IS STILL ONE TO GO BACK TO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.

IVYZOE
DELETED D3L3T3D chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
I wish I could donate, but I do pray every day for those people...So I hope everyone else can do what I can't.

X

Anyhow, good chapter, please update ASAP!