Reviews for The Right Decision
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Cute 3 I especially love the little plot twist with Postel. As well as, "...batting their eyelashes at me, and saying your name..."
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I was suuuuuuure that Monty was after Lupin. I mean, it wouldn't have been funny otherwise, you needed to put it this way.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved it! So sweet!
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was so freaking hilarious. Seriously; I blame you on the fact my sister shushed me from laughing so hard - which I really shouldn't do considering it's the middle of the night.

On another note - LOVE IT! :D
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
d'aww! lol
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Cool story, loved the end~
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Well..ahem..damn Sirius, get some.
dea puella chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
So cute my teeth hurt! Great job.
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very cute little story. I like the twist at the end.
HRT chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This was quite amusing. It's fun to see Sirius get his comeuppance in the end, too, although he does win his Remus.
Bubbsybub chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
that was so good, i didnt see the ending coming.
Child of Severus chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very lovely, I adored it. *waves R/S support flag* :)
Caitlin chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I loved this story! Omg form the very beginning I was thinking, "It would be so great is Sirius did all this work trying to get Postel and then Postel ended up getting interested in Remus." And then it happened! I was just like YEES! GO REMUS! Haha it was great. This story made my day, it was so good! I love it.
GalopaWXY chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This is such a great story, written with care and humour - and at last something that does NOT involve Remus secretly in love with Sirius who ends up kissing him to his surprise ! The ideas kept fresh all along the story - especially in the end, which I loved - and I couldn't pull away from that fanfic until I was done. Keep up the good work, seriously !
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005