Reviews for Thin as Thimble
SilverSkyPrincess chapter 1 . 10/21
I know you published this a long time ago but I just stumbled upon it and I had to tell you: this is absolutely brilliant! I love the way you sprinkle the angst and leave it up to us to discover the gems of sadness! This is wonderful!
The story is so wonderful that I don't know how to express my I want to know the following story!:)
The story is sowonderful that I don't know how to express my I want to know the following story!:)
Logan chapter 1 . 7/13
I'm crying and this is beautiful, and i'm sobbing and i can't and this was horrible ad how could you write this what the fuck i can't why
This is horrible
horrible

But it's so fucking amazing and ungh
rand0mness13 chapter 1 . 4/13
This is the most emotional fanfiction I have read in a while.
Iam emotionaly wreck right now...thank you
This is just so precious. I love the way it's written
Warrioress Eagle chapter 1 . 1/23
Awww! This is so good! So poetic and beautiful! You are the Shakespeare in the fandom! But there' s something I don' t understand… what' s wrong with Draco? Anyway, I enjoyed it! Loved the " With you and the thimbles" part!
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20
aaaaaah…

So, so good. So poetic… so beautiful.
Emmeri chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I love this so much. The manic way Draco narrates this lends a certain amount of humor, but once you know what he's saying it shifts right into horror. I can't praise you enough; I feel like I've delved into some Edgar Allan Poe story without the confusing old-time language. Wonderfully written!
Xiutingshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
LMAO IM CRYING SO HARD MY FEELINGS ARE TRIGGERED. NICE TO KNOW I HAVE THEM. ALSO IM FAIRLY SURE THIS AUTHOR ISNT ACTIVE ANYMORE AND FOR SOME REASON THAT MAKES EVERYTHING EXPONETIALLY SADDER BECAUSE THIS COMMENT WILL BE LOST IN THE ABYSS OF THE INTERNET, AS WILL THIS STORY THAT DESERVES WAY MORE READS. FUCK.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Wow. I don't know what the heck happened to Malfoy. But I really LOVE this story. This captures the fact of the aftermath of war, which nobody seems to apply to the Harry Potter characters. And you write a broken mind so well. I loved this so much
Anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wow.l
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
This is one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. You are amazing.
shilo1364 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Very poetic and creepy. :-) I really enjoyed this one. I also thought you might like to know that Wattpad user drarrrycommunity has posted this in their "one shots" book (with no credit; as if it belongs to them): 202173100-drarry-one-shots-thin-as-thimble