Reviews for Thin as Thimble
Logan chapter 1 . 7/13
I'm crying and this is beautiful, and i'm sobbing and i can't and this was horrible ad how could you write this what the fuck i can't why
This is horrible
horrible

But it's so fucking amazing and ungh
rand0mness13 chapter 1 . 4/13
This is the most emotional fanfiction I have read in a while.
Iam emotionaly wreck right now...thank you
This is just so precious. I love the way it's written
Warrioress Eagle chapter 1 . 1/23
Awww! This is so good! So poetic and beautiful! You are the Shakespeare in the fandom! But there' s something I don' t understand… what' s wrong with Draco? Anyway, I enjoyed it! Loved the " With you and the thimbles" part!
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20
aaaaaah…

So, so good. So poetic… so beautiful.
Emmeri chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I love this so much. The manic way Draco narrates this lends a certain amount of humor, but once you know what he's saying it shifts right into horror. I can't praise you enough; I feel like I've delved into some Edgar Allan Poe story without the confusing old-time language. Wonderfully written!
Xiutingshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
LMAO IM CRYING SO HARD MY FEELINGS ARE TRIGGERED. NICE TO KNOW I HAVE THEM. ALSO IM FAIRLY SURE THIS AUTHOR ISNT ACTIVE ANYMORE AND FOR SOME REASON THAT MAKES EVERYTHING EXPONETIALLY SADDER BECAUSE THIS COMMENT WILL BE LOST IN THE ABYSS OF THE INTERNET, AS WILL THIS STORY THAT DESERVES WAY MORE READS. FUCK.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Wow. I don't know what the heck happened to Malfoy. But I really LOVE this story. This captures the fact of the aftermath of war, which nobody seems to apply to the Harry Potter characters. And you write a broken mind so well. I loved this so much
Anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wow.l
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
This is one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. You are amazing.
shilo1364 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Very poetic and creepy. :-) I really enjoyed this one. I also thought you might like to know that Wattpad user drarrrycommunity has posted this in their "one shots" book (with no credit; as if it belongs to them): 202173100-drarry-one-shots-thin-as-thimble
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I. Am. Crying. So. Hard. Right. Now. Why did you have to write this. I mean it's amazing and brilliant and I love it but it's so fucking sad I can't handle it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I've honestly never read anything more beautiful.
HOW did you come up with this? My heart.
I'd love to rant, but I'm wordless.
Beyondfreakingbi chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Oh my god, this is so good, I'm crying right now