Reviews for Thin as Thimble
I Solemnly Swear 08 chapter 1 . 5/31
My dear God, child, why must you make me cry?
Oh my god! Oh my god! This was lovely . It was sweet , it was dark and it made catch something in my throat.

Apart from the story l really liked the way u described the atmosphere of a hospital and how it effects both terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
Stalker108 chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh my god. Like oh my god. This is amazing. This was dark and twisty and oh so perfect in every way.
eveelina chapter 1 . 5/11
This is simply beautiful
sequel?please!!(ಥ_ಥ)
SilverSkyPrincess chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I know you published this a long time ago but I just stumbled upon it and I had to tell you: this is absolutely brilliant! I love the way you sprinkle the angst and leave it up to us to discover the gems of sadness! This is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
The story is so wonderful that I don't know how to express my I want to know the following story!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
The story is sowonderful that I don't know how to express my I want to know the following story!:)
Logan chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I'm crying and this is beautiful, and i'm sobbing and i can't and this was horrible ad how could you write this what the fuck i can't why
This is horrible
horrible

But it's so fucking amazing and ungh
rand0mness13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
This is the most emotional fanfiction I have read in a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Iam emotionaly wreck right now...thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
This is just so precious. I love the way it's written
Warrioress Eagle chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Awww! This is so good! So poetic and beautiful! You are the Shakespeare in the fandom! But there' s something I don' t understand… what' s wrong with Draco? Anyway, I enjoyed it! Loved the " With you and the thimbles" part!
GreatGreyOwl777 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
aaaaaah…

So, so good. So poetic… so beautiful.
Emmeri chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I love this so much. The manic way Draco narrates this lends a certain amount of humor, but once you know what he's saying it shifts right into horror. I can't praise you enough; I feel like I've delved into some Edgar Allan Poe story without the confusing old-time language. Wonderfully written!