Reviews for Mione and the marauders
s.s.harry chapter 11 . 12/30/2003
Ican hardly understand what they are saying or what you are writing. everything is cluttered. and why is sirius acting like a nutt case? isn't this a sb/hg fic? why would moine got out with a phsyco like him unless it were Ron? the banannas thing is actually quite sad. i feel sorry for the boy and just for the record: BOOKS ARE THE EVIL DEMONS OF THE UNIVERSE! ONE HALF OF THEM IS CRAP, THE OTHER HALF IS DUMB ASS LIES! Excuse my terrible language, I woulda cursed more but my mom is hovering over me on a magic carpet.
* set carpet aflame with match*
anyways your story has no true point: JUST THE WAY I LOVE IT TO BE!
Exblonded chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
HEYA!

AHAHAHA THT WAS SOO FUNNI! hehehe i luv it!

Padfoot-The-Clueless said

:'( aw poor paddy!

okaya, tht whole thingy about Lily'z daughter was weird! hu was tht exactly? (Lily'z daughter i mean) it was weird!

"James, look closely." "Did you paint your nails?" "O.o?" "HEY YOU AREN'T LILY! Are you her twin then? No, I know Lily and she said she only has one sister with blonde hair and is a muggle. Are you using Polyjuice Potion? Can't be cause otherwise you would look exactly like her. I KNOW THEN! YOU MUST BE USING POLYJUICE POTION TO IMITATE HER LOST TWIN SISTER THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT!"

Jamie is a DUMBASS! hehehe but he is funni as(Y)

"No offense James, but Sirius is rubbing off on you. But at least you know what Polyjuice Potion is." And with leaving him to think (yes, he can think of something other then flirting with Lily and what prank to pull)

:O:O, im amazed! i didnt think Jamie nuu wot thought/think or anyfin else along dose lines meanto)

well this was good keep it up:):)uh-oh not them agai:P shit! or him! EVIL I TELL YA EVEIL! (soz coodnt resist) cyaz
too annoyed to read chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I read about 3 of your "chappies" before I got too annoyed to continue. These AREN'T chapters-they aren't long enough! Go back, consolidate, edit, and repost. Then MAYBE it will be worth reading.
Queenofsprinkels chapter 11 . 11/13/2003
hey i really like your story but i have a question...If Hermione is Harry's sister (she is right?) why was she adopted? o well i guess it doesnt really matta ayways i luv ur story... please post!

_
PAWaterScorpion8 can't loggg in chapter 11 . 11/13/2003
Grr.. I hate having to say something about other people's fics.. but that's why reviewing was invented, no?

Alrighty then... I like this story, and even though it has been used before (many times) I still enjoy it. Now, for the 'critisiing'

It'd be easier if you spaced everything out a bit, but this one could go either way because sometimes it doesn't work. And, it seems like you're trying to rush things. You shouldn't, because it should be savoured, so to speak.

And... I'm really really sorry, but everyone seems a bit too OOC (out-of-character).

And when is Hermione actually going to worry about going home? Just wondering...

I'm so sorry.. I feel like a horrible little person for saying this, but it had to be said.

Love always and forever, and May your fics be wonderful,

[{((PAW))}]
THE BOOT OF MANY MOODS chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
o.0 (note: those are interested eyes in case it diddnt seem right...)
zoeey509 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Great fic, and I love this plot.

-Z

(Adding you to my favourites)
Exblonded chapter 10 . 10/13/2003
HEYA!

hehehe tht was funni

"I was searching for bananas and got lost? OR I can go with I fell down?"

hehehe tht was good, o Miss. Granger. keep it up. well cyaaz
Etre-loup de Madame chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
You wrote more. YaY...hope you having a great fair is if you have a fair day...No school cause it's a -Nicole

AKA -Poetbrit
Etre-loup de Madame chapter 9 . 10/2/2003
Hey you remember me? How come you haven't posted? I haven't been doimg that very often either I your computer down or just got writers block? If so me too! Can't think straight. Anyways good luck(ie charms) POETBRIT ;-P ;-)
Kisara the Angel of Music chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That was wierd. "Tarzan is handsome Tarzan is strong so listen to the jungle song"
KatFay chapter 9 . 9/20/2003
That is so wierd. I just don't see Sirius as tripping over bananas. I can picture the rest.
Anne79 chapter 9 . 9/19/2003
these chapter was weird but really cool
Evilgrinch chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Good story.

If you like Sirius, try this interesting Azkaban story I wrote.

. ?storyid1514675
piper17 chapter 8 . 9/12/2003
this is so cool, i love time travel stories especially when hermione falls in love with sirius. they are so ment to be together.

keep it up.