Reviews for Learned to See
This was good and I'm glad other people continued it!
cece009 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
this was a great story
Haru no hana chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
i will search for the continuations...

kisus
Zarz chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I love this story and all its sequels. The whole idea's really cool, and it actually makes a whole lot of sense for Mayura to become Loki's miko.

The one thing that's a little annoying, though, is how hard it is to find the sequels from the originals. Perhaps you or someone else involved in the project could put all the chapters together in one story so we can put it on story alert? That would be really helpful, especially if each new author agreed to post the chapter on the combined story, as well as on their own account. Thank you so much for starting this story off!
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I still have yet to thankyou, for starting this triolgies of one-shots. D I absolutly do like this story, and I'm really glad that someone did manage to continue it.

-Rin
spiralANgel chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
that was fun, i didnt think about it but i guess she would see yamino as a snake huh poor her. heehee if you can please con i really like it if not its still good,
XxDragonladyxX chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
please continue
Jadehaku chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Interesting story0very nice
LittleGreenWolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I like it, and would like to see it continued.
meghan chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
what? don't tell me your not going to continue the story. it's really good but it can't end there
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Well now that Ysabet as started to catch me up with Loki, I get to read this. Heimdall is a prick and that was not what he was hoping for but I would think this will cause Loki more trouble that Heimdall could dream of by himself.

I like the feel here and the potential for angst instead of silliness is here in the story itself. Something angsty about having Odin pissed at you and trying to off you.
Lady Jam chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Interesting, I hope you have a sequel for this. _V
loki-mayura fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I realy like ur story. Please continue. Hopefuly jassin loki/kakusei loki would be up in next chapter. I support mayura-loki pairing.
animefreak94044 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Very interesting, but are you going to continue it? If you're not, who else? I want to see what happens next. will mayura learn the truth of loki? please TELL ME! *pleading eyes*
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Oh... that's cool. I'd love to see a continuation of this...