Reviews for At Peace
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7
Thank you so much for writing it. It was very beautiful.

Oh my Goddess... This is such a wonderful fic!
Talitha Koum chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I liked that. It was very sweet. _ Thanks for sharing!
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Very in character. I liked it. Wow, profound review, huh? Well, I think that this is probably as romantic as Heero gets, which isn't very romantic at all. But that's not really the important part, it's the truth, the honesty between them and in their relationship that makes this a more realistic look and less of just fluffy romanticism, which wouldn't really be them. There, how's that? I still liked it and thought it was sweet. Thank you! ~Rose
GW Brain chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
I really do think that there should be another chapter(if there isn't one. I havn't read the entire fanfic list)at least.
Peygan chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I loved it.. Beautiful in its simplicity
Tomorrow chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Awwwwwww, how sweet. I really like your Heero/Relena stories. Please write more soon, I loved this.
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Very sweet; a pure fluff fic that was kind of romantic without the romance there...kind of...if that makes any sense at all. Yet another lovely fic.
Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Very nice,I liked it very much! This was a very nice story,and I'm

glad that you did this to where Heero looked toward the future and

not the past! That's why I liked it so much! Well keep going and can't

wait to read more of your storys! Till then,later!
Samurai24 chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Sweet story!
Sakura Hime2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
How sweet... wonderfully written. :)
Guardian Kysra chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Kawaii *smiles contentedly* I so needed that! *waves her HY/RP flag*
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Awww that's so sweet. I really liked that one.
SilvusFyrehauk chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Ahh, yes, definitely your usual beautiful work. Very nice in keeping them IC, very original in the concept that Heero would not join the Preventers. Lovely!
Despair's desire chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
That was a nice story, you are a good author, can I put you on my favorite's list? I'm going to now okay. That was a BEAUTIFUL STORY. Here i'm going to spread Christmas cheer. MERRY CHRISTMAS!