Reviews for Ron's Affirmation of Love
unique.normality chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
NiCoLe chapter 10 . 6/13/2005
OMG ! that was the best story ive ever read in a long time ! finally ! that was soo good ! ive never gave ne1 a review before soo it was that good ! so fuhrickn CUTE omgosh i was tearing lol ok neways i really like your writing u should write a SEQUEL or like other stories cause ur really u really got the character !welli think thats enough .. lol great story ! k denz !
Cats Among The Pixies chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP AND PUT THE SEQUEL UP I WILL COME OVER TO AMERICA AND KICK YOUR ARSE! and while I'm there I'll do a good bit of stalking...THAT'S NOT MY POINT THO! UPDATE! NOW! I would come onto RPG and tell you, but the Groups don't like Macs...or mine!

GC are coming to NZ! But not to Chch, same with Greenday! Damn them all! (heh, GC 'The Anthem' is on the radio)

DO IT! NOW! *whip noises* (nothing kinky)

Go the Harry Potter goodness!

Lucy (the coolest one!)
geekgurl chapter 10 . 3/19/2004
aaw. Unexpected. Sweet. Does not disappoint.
spirit greenleaf chapter 10 . 1/23/2004
Very good, only you have cho in Harry's 7th year, but she is a year older than him. Maybe she failed N.E. ?
shining-eeyore chapter 10 . 12/2/2003
i think you should deffenantly wright a sequel! you are a very good wrighter! wow. well plz read mine to and review plz *~*shining*~*
Sweetpea chapter 10 . 11/18/2003
What's not to like! That was great! More please?
Cats Among The Pixies chapter 10 . 11/12/2003
AH! I loved it! Please do the Wedding or something...I don't know but MORE MORE MORE! Oh yea go Leah it's ya birthday we're gonna party like it's your birthday! and we don't give a f* it's not your birthday! U rock!

talk 2 u l8r Lucy
soph chapter 10 . 11/11/2003
i loved it.

i really hope you write a sequel.

cant wait to your next story
Kagome19 chapter 10 . 11/11/2003
TOTTALLY AWSOME! I was kind of mad before 'cause you hadn't written in over a month, but that chapter made up for it. I think a sequal would be really cool. There were a lot of questions that were unanswered.

That was an awsome fanfiction. If you don't write a sequal then at least write a new story.
rachel chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Omg i loved this story! Please write a sequal!
annafreey chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
ur story is wonderful. U have to make a sequel!

Good job!
Snowgrl chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
Your story is so cute. I loved it! Please do a sequel! I would love to hear what happens next. _
Duckymander chapter 10 . 11/10/2003

Oh my God...that was one of the greatest stories that I've read in a long time. I absolutely loved the way that you made it flow. Short, but absolutely wonderful. You got the message across in only 10 chapters- that's pretty impressive. Please, please, please, please, please write a sequel. I would love to know what happens after they have graduated...that would make for a really good story. I'm also wondering what will happen in the future with H and G...SEQUEL!

Either way, sequel or not, I will continue to look back at your story and read it over and over again, because it is EXCELLENT!

Great job!

-Samantha (duckymander)-
HP Princess chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
this is so good! keep going...I want to find out more and how everything ends up after they graduate from hogwarts!

*~*harry's princess