Reviews for Planetary Portkey
Addict to Fanfics chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I think I vaguely remember reading about that collar... it was some random SW book from the library and something about him waking up and wondering if it was a healing device and a guy by him laughing before correcting him... and not being able to remove it with a lightsaber unless he wanted his head to go with it... really random scenes to remember...
royslady51 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Straighten out your grammar and then repost it. Look in any mainstream fiction book to see what it should look like and more importantly 'read' like. This is both scrambled and choppy.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You need to watch your spelling.
Master Larien chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
Why did they have to make an exception for malfoy. i would have perferred face first :D. please continue
Keltic Cat chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
A very good story but there are some things that need to be inproved. First off, everytime a new person is speaking it needs to be a new paragraph.

Example

"How are you?" said Obi-wan sitting next to Harry.

"Fine. Just Peachy."

I hope this helps. And if you need a beta don't hesitate to let me know.
Nevyn chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
Interesting idea. I like the story so far and am interested in where this going.

Your grammar is very bad in this one. But you live in Australia and probably know more languages than I will ever know in my life and you probably just don't have a betaer anyway, so I forgive you. .

Anyway, I hope that you continue this. It's very interesting and I would like to read more of it. Good luck and keep writing.
APS chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
story - ok

writing - hmm

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
JennMel chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Really good. Pity u discontinued this. I hope u will change u're mind one day; i love the way u shaped the jedi characters. I think it wud b funny if Qui-Gon and/or someone evil landed in Hogwarts 2.

Love u're writing style in general and other stories 2:)
silverkitcat chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
Kinda cool! Will they get home? What would Voldie do if faced with a saber? Keep going!
Merlins-Wolf chapter 8 . 8/19/2004
Hey!

thats cool i hope you right fast because i want to read more.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Kenobi-girl1
ghost chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
this is a cool fic. i don't understand a lot about what they are talking about when they are talking about where they are from. could just do a little summary and maybe a little bio on each of them for me? pwetty pwease? anyways please update soon!
NightSwimmer chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Starting good but.. Um.. have you checked for spell errors? In second chappie Harry and friends are walking down the BALLS of Hogwarts!
Sweet-Schizophrenia chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
YAY! EEk... good story... so far.. but where's the rest of it? :
pyrogurl4 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
haha...obi's kool...um yeah...NEXT subject...yeah...keep writing...