Reviews for Reflections of an Older Brother
I loved it.

n.n

AnimeFreakSlayer
Adelianna chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Oh, this is so sweet! I just love sibling fluff, as I stated over and over and over and over again previously. Tee hee hee. Anyway, wonderful poem. Keep up the marvelous work. Ja ne!

*~*Adelianna
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Aw, CUTE! Luv da fluffiness man! IT ROX! ... As it always did before hand, ah well, Anyhow i luvved it! It was nice, very nice! _ Teeheehee!
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
WOOPEE! New Marik fanfic! I love your fanfics and can't wait for a new one! Bye!
MeeLee chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
That was so incredibly sweet! I'm glad you put this up.

-MeeLee
Dragon Master's Mistress chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Aw! I can totally picture Rishid thinking this! This is so cool! I hope you write more like this because I love the way you write, it's just not like how other people write (not that I'm saying that others are bad, I just mean that this is different). Anyway, keep up the good work, don't change a thing!
Pharaoh's Queen chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Oh wow... This is so sweet, and sounds just like something Rishid would be thinking while watching Malik sleeping. I love your style of writing, how you seem to break things up in the middle of a sentence, and how nothing rhymes. This has a sort of soothing, pleasant flow to it, and the images that flow through my mind are pleasant ones, sort of dreamy-nothing violent or bloody, like a lot of poems involving Malik are (simply because of that Ra-cursed yami of his who insists on making the boy's life a living hell). And I like how you emphasized the fact that Malik thinks of Rishid as his "ni-sama" (older brother)-something I've always found sweet and somewhat cute, especially considering Malik isn't really close to anyone, save his sister (and even those two have their sibling quarrels...).

Point is, I hope you write more like this, and I shall keep an eye out for more poems. (This had better get a lot of reviews. It deserves them!)

~Pharaoh's Queen
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
RISHID AND MARIK! RISHID AND MARIK! That was so cute! - I can't believe they would forgive Marik so fast! I certenly won't! Even if he does become good!

Rain of Love (my yami): *Sighs* Will you give the bad boys a chance?

Red Roses2: *Pretends to think for a little bit* Uh, NO! Yami, Yami Bakura, Marik, Kaiba, and Pegasus are evil! And I won't forgive them until they prove themselves worthy of forgivness! Not something Yugi would do, I know, but THIS IS ME WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Rain of Love: You're right. This IS you we are talking about. Though you try to be Yugi, you can't seem to forgive people as well. *A frown comes across her face* You haven't even forgiven me for what I did. *Points to the bandaged arm in Red Roses2's clutch* I didn't mean for you to get so upset you know.

Red Roses2: *Mumbles things in English, Spanish, and Japanese* Whatever. *Holds bandaged arm tighter as it gives a surge of pain* Continue to write! See you!
blu chocobo chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
aw, this is such a sweet poem! Rishid is so caring about little Marik! _
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Mojobubbles: *squeals* YAMI! IT'S NOT ABOUT KAIBA, IT *IS* ABOUT SQUISHY!

Kamilah: YAY!

Yami B: o.o Why are you calling him Squishy again?

Mojobubbles: Because...we were mocking dub-Rishid. _ NOt the original. He rocks. He is rox'n. o.o

Kamilah: Yes. Yes he is. o.o

Mojobubbles: *squees* KAWAII!

Kamilah: GROUP HUG! *grabs Mojobubbles and Yami B*

Yami B: GE'OFF ME! o.o

Mojobubbles: _U that was so sweet! Short, but sweet. _
Cyborg001fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hey you! I like this. Now I am off to read Chapter 8 ofBallistic in Boston!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Very cool poem! :) Very touching and intriguing..I look forward to more great stories and poems! :)