Reviews for Harry Potter and the Accidental Apocalypse
TheEldest chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
you shouldve written the book
Amberhawk chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . If anyone dares to flame this story,I shall kill them...With a pickle.
SaSa chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
Hi! This has to be..oneof the funniest stories I've ever read. Not the funniest, because I think Harry Potter and the Kidney Stone was the funniest. But anyway! I just thoguth I would drop a review (since i don't do them enough) and tell you I loved it. Keep up the great, really funny stories! Sorry, I'm hyper...But yeah! Keep it up! *gets dragged away by...The People! Mwahahaha!* Sorry...o.o;
HiddenFlame42 chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
Erm...yes...funny in a rather insane way...
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Does the word "insane" mean anything to you? :) Lollz, onwards to the next chappy...
Andy Hoyt chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
This is good! And really funny! Well i gotta go now some ants are trying to kill me. Bye!
JuicyJuice chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
HAAHA! Harry died! yay! This was hilarious. I loved it. A lot. It made me laugh. A lot. You are funny. Goodbye. (I'm not feeling articulate today).

JuicyJuice
ObsessedHpfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Its short, mad, makes no point... but i love it!
corset chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
You ARE retarded! YOU KILLED RON! (cries)

Sniff.. t-they were funny, b-but d-d-dont kill Ron

Im s-sorry! I just slightly overreact sometimes.. only sometimes, I swear! It was funny when Herm kicked the bucket, and I wish I could have heard Rons beautiful song and...Oh! Gotta go!

Police:Hello? Are you there? Has anyone seen a mad reviewer...?
DenimJeans chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
R&R means Read & Review.
jasmyn chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Ok, scratch what I just wrote not two minutes ago.

Make a really long list of the summaries, and then send it into Ridd at FA, ok? Or at least make your chapters longer. They're funny.
jasmyn chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Oh my god. This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. I'll bet if you condense all three chapters (mind you, I don't know what all three chapters look like yet, so that may not be an option) you could post this on Ridd at FA, and it would be a hit. People like stupid things like this.

Good job.
Auror in trainig chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
R&R means read and reveiw
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2003