Reviews for Ranma Ai No Senshi?
Koneko Saotome chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Not bad, though I suggest you write longer chapters. Your grammar could use a little work, and your characters are VERY Out-Of-Character. Just add an OOC/AU tag, I mean obviously it's AU, but it's better to know off the bat. However, this IS a story I'd love to see more of, please, by all means, continue.
doomedberserker chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
good story love the way its going post more chapters soon
iceland chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
it is fun to read and wonder how ranma gets along with his cousins.
Jetflash chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Okay, so what next? Will any more be seen soon?
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
This is funny, another good Ranma is related to the Senshi fic. I don't know enough about SM or I would have done some myself. I usually do Ranma 1/2 crossovers with Tenchi Muyo Ryu-Ohki and Ah! My Goddess. I'll be doing a crossover with Ranma, Pretty Sammy, Ah! My Goddess, and Please Teacher in the near future. This story has real potential. Don't let it die.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
GREAT STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS GOOD STORY.
Insane Blight chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Good fic.
You should have mentioned that the interaction during the first meeting did not follow the manga.
I think you should make longer chapters, it is too short sometimes and it cuts the flow of the story.
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
It's a nice story. It works well if you don't mind the manga version already covered Nodoka figuring out Ranma's curse.

The grammer and spelling appear to be correct. Even though I'm not familiar with Sailor Moon, I will keep reading this story if you keep writing it. Have a great day.
Knight's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
Really starting to get update soon.
Ranma064 chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Are you ever going to finish it? I hope so I can't wait to read the next chapter!_*
AzureTemplar chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
another great chapter but kind of short though..please update soon!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
Great Chapter, need more chapters.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
LOL. Girl troubles are standard fair in the Ranmaverse.

*grin*
Jace chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
Ibelive the spelling is Makoto. Jus' trying to help.