Reviews for War
FreyOfDavis chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Thanks for this. I read this a while ago, and it's actually helped inspire a DP story of my own (in a similar vein, but not nearly as good as yours). I hope you'll keep an eye out for it! I should have it up in about a month.
Chesshireblack chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Awakener huh, genious.
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
this is actually a comment on Q's review more than anything: The war on Iraq was started for no real reason other than Dubya wanting to finish what Daddy started. Saddam had NO weapons of mass destruction, NO facilities for manufacturing them, and NO ties to bin Laden. Not to mention the fact that only a complete IDIOT would start another war before finishing the one already at hand. Is it really any wonder that the rest of the world sees us as barbarians, and hates us?

Oh yeah, and about the fic itself: Excellent use of fiction as a wake-up call to the current (well, not quite so current anymore, but still important) political situation.
Q chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
not a bad story but i must point out that in WW2 entire cities where wiped out to distroy a few targets. today a single building can be targeted and taken out with little or no damage to surrounding buildings. sure bomes can miss and mistakes made that results in the death of civies but those few deaths are nuthing comparied to what we would see if todays weopons where used in the same manor as seen in past wars

ANd while the lastest Iraq war was not the cleanest war the US has been in, it was a war long over do. if nuthing else it will give the people of Iraq a chance to grow as a socity and hopfully forgive us for ignoring them during the last 12 years.

oh ya... and no matter what, this war will help our military improve itself and anything that makes our people better will make us that much more perparided when the next BIG war flinally happens and you can be damn sure that china will not carehow many people die as long as they win.
Zechs Merquise chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
hmm,interesting,keep up the good work.