Reviews for Joyce Takes Charge
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 6/17
I love it. Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2017
That is a great story, i wish you wrote more chapters ! :)
BoB chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Great story. While you haven't updated since 2004, I hold out hope. Well written and looking forward to more.
Almighty18 chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Awwww such an amazing story. Hope you post more though :(
Galvatron chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Please continue this story it is absolutely amazing I can't get over how much I love it. I also like Dalton becoming an "ally" to the Scoobies. This story should really be continued.
Windreamersan chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Hi, I like very much your story, so... why you don't continue it!
I'm very courious to know what will happen ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
You didn't say anything about Joyce sending Buffy to the Asylam
Memory King chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Just finished reading this peace, really liked the basic premise of Joyce managing to dust Spike. Characterisation was your speciality again, and it was really interesting to get a glimpse at a Season 2 without Spike and Drucilla.

My only complaint is that you made the Anointed One take the duo's place in the plot. But I suppose it helped with keeping things together, and you characterised him rather well. And those plans aren't totally out of the blue from his stand-point, either.

High points for me were the Ford sequence, with Angel coming up with really good lines, and how you handled the Jenny Calendar situation.

You didn't end on a cliff-hanger and you've dealt with all the big bads from the canon Season except for Acathla, so it's pretty hard to come up with a decent climax after everything that has happened.

My review for one of your other fics suffered from a strangely fragmented sentence, guess that's what I get for not paying attention to what I'm typing before spell-checking and submitting.

I'd like to conclude my ramblings by declaring that the number of 36 reviews don't do this story justice. At all.
tiffanynloud chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
when r u going to update this story?
Wolfen Dreams chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
Wow. This story is incredibly good. You really, really, really need to update. Like, now. lol. Please? Its absolutely amazing! I need more! Lol.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
OMG OMG OMG

Why is there nothing more after this?

Please...please...please...

You can't leave this story just hanging like this (well, apparently you already did that), but you've gotta come back. Please! I need to know what else will happen.

Is the Anointed One dead? Will they find a way to bind Angel's soul permanently? What about Acathla? Will Kendra still die? And what about Faith? And the mayor? and all the rest of Buffy and Angel's storylines, enemies, friends and such?

Please, this fic just can't be over. Not yet.
SWChica2005 chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
Oh what an interesting story. I read it all at once and was intrigued by the topic. I was wondering if you ever planned on working on the story some more...I know it's been more than a year...
tankbbg chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
OMG! I just love your story. Please update it!
blip-dragon chapter 11 . 6/1/2004