Reviews for Trying Normal
rosacurry chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
loveloveloved this. melted my heart like whoa.
60schic chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oh, this was just beautiful. So very subtle and sweet. Lines like:

"No one does wounded like his boy" and

ā€œIā€™m tired of thinking. Are you tired of talking?ā€

were perfect. And somw a**hole flamed you? Jerks kno no bounds.
starre chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
definetely no need to apologise. i love this story
Est chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I really enjoy your writing. I love how you manage to capture the characters and still keep it connected with the original story. It's simply very well written. Don't apologize. Ever. I think that the point of fan fic is to do what you like. If you by doing that manage to tell a good story that other peple enjoy reading as well ( I know I do), well, that's great. Keep up the good work!
princessk314 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Oh! I love it! I love your stuff :)
JacquiJack chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Screw the homophobes! This is uber fantastic! So what if it's not smut... I don't care! I doubt anyone cares. Again, you do the present-tense thing so well. Love it. Love the writing, love the pairing, love the slash, love the story.
RiseAgainPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That was fantastic! The line "His comment has brought out the sad eyes. No one does wounded like his boy." was the single most brilliant line in an OC fic I have *ever* read.
summerofsoaps chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I don't think it suffered any for the lack of smut. It was tres good, very nicely written. I liked the characterizations, particularly. Nice job!
theMuse1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I like this.
Taylor Chasikin chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
oh dear, i love you. i mean your writing. yes, the stories. they are all enjoyable and yeah. keep it up. join the yahoo group! unless you're already a member than nevermind.
ever6 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I have so many favorite lines in this fic, and i can't list them all, so let me just say i loved this. The different POVs, them both thinking they were at fault, very Seth and Ryan. Your Seth is done very well, i could "see" him talking as i read dialogue. And i agree with the other reviewer, you do not need to apologize for anything. You are extremely good at what you do, keep doing it, and be proud. We all do different things well in writing, that's what makes it so fun to read each others' work. Don't be afraid to try things you *think* you're not good at, someone else might love it.
brittney chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
hey hey! i really liked this story, Hey I LOVE SMUT TOO! so write more, cus i wanna read it. lol good luck
melodie chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
that was really good. i love it.
Ann of Midnight chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Stop saying you're sorry! Take that insecure stuff out of your summary because it's going to cost you readers. People won't be mad that you aren't writing smut. Smut hasn't been aloud here in like, a year. Just label it SLASH so homophobes stay away and that's it. Your story is good. There's nothing glaringly wrong with it except that you make people not want to read it with the apologizing. I'm very glad I found it and you should be very proud of it. This isn't even close to being bad, okay?
LCI-0203 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
i truly hope you continue, that is so funny because sometimes they totally act like they are a couple, i love it, you should continue, and don't base your decision on the amount of reviews you get because there are some who will actually read it