Reviews for the Books of Aurelius
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2017
Need more!
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
I wish this was continued even though my hopes are not high (after all your fanfiction website is gone and your LJ hasn't been updated since 2006). Maybe someone will pick this story up? I do wonder when/how/why Angelus would turn Drusilla now that he doesn't seem like such a scourge, because I really do like Spike and would love it if he appears in this timeline too.
Chosen Forever chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
good story so far. please update soon
IrishGirl95 chapter 18 . 3/16/2011
this is good y u stop?
Chulips chapter 18 . 7/20/2010
I really like your story _ but I don't find the website that contain your NC-17 version of this story so could you please give me the link to the BoA website ?
qtar1984 chapter 18 . 8/21/2009
Is this story up for adoption or something because i love it.
san01 chapter 18 . 5/16/2006
UURG! YOU STOPPED AT THE MOST INTERESTING PART. PLS UPDATE SOON.
spk chapter 18 . 1/16/2006
WOW! Please tell me you have not totally abandoned this fic. This is freaking amazing. A totally new idea that is very intriguing and very well written. With every chapter, I couldn't help but wonder how this was affecting her future life. Please pick it back up. I'd love to see where you would take it. :)
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 18 . 4/24/2005
This is TRUELY one of the best stories I've every read! You have to update!
buffy4592 chapter 18 . 1/27/2005
UPDATE! i'm gonna die if u don't update. and tankz 4 da story! But Update it, pleeze
Demonica Mills chapter 18 . 1/7/2005
You're story is amazing, as is your website. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but you can't stop a girl from hoping. :) This is so original and well thought out. You rock!
Audrey chapter 18 . 7/23/2004
Your story is by far one of the most in depth and interesting I've ever read. The great detail completely explains the inner workings of the Order. Please, update this more frequently!
Slayer rock chick chapter 18 . 7/19/2004
your story is awesome. I cannot wait for spike to appear
Rosa chapter 18 . 6/22/2004
Absolutly brillant! I love your story! More! More! Please...
HeartOfAshes chapter 18 . 6/22/2004
Yay, you updated, excellent chapter, though it's tantalizingly short! Can't wait to read more!