Reviews for Chichi in charge
tomorrow4eva chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
That is a powerful chapter. It explains a lot of character changes in Gohan and Chi-Chi over those years. Loved it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
Ha! Awesome last line for the chapter.
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
I love the different groups and how the action is heating up. I like how Chi-Chi is showing both her weaknesses and her strengths. You write her well.
tomorrow4eva chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
I love your Puar and think she's right about Bulma's motivations.
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
What an awful nightmare. Loved Goten & Trunks meeting!
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Ha! Alien investigators! That's brilliant!
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Cause he took care of Gohan at age 4 for a year. Qualified Saiyajin-hybrid babysitter. Story is fun so far.
x-Sheeqsee112-x chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I WANT TO CRY IT WAS SUCH A GOOD ENDING MY GOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING OMG OMG I LOVE IT I'M SOOO GETTING INSPIRATION FROM THIS ASDFGHJKL
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
you know now that I think aobut it, The kais were apparently RELLy short handed especially when/if you consider adding Bojacks gang tot he mix, come buu tournament there was only one great kai left and one other from his race.

So back with Cell, Goku got a god KILLED who was incharge of the entire western part of the galaxy.
perhaps, just perhaps the reason Goku didn't join up with those on earth again was because he was in TROUBLE! Who knows what community service they forced on him in those seven years!
makes sense to me.

also this is awesome thank you for making this awesome fun! loved all your charecters and the plot, and vegeta finally gets to show up! based on how you wrote them II was almost certin that Vegta had caught Goku snooping around checking up on people!
anyhow, this was fun!
Nana chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
I loved this story soo much! Thanks for sharing. It really seems to fit in the DBZ canon. Also it's great how you managed to make Chichi important in a battle story without transforming her into a damsel-in-distress or a super-warrior-princess.
Rowan Seven chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
My, this was certainly an entertaining and clever story. Thanks for writing and sharing this. It's a pleasure to come across an intelligently written DBZ fan fic, and casting ChiChi as the main heroine sets this one apart as a true gem. You had a good plot, good characterizations, and an excellent sense of humor too. The scene where the general told ChiChi that her son is an alien was hilarious. I also really enjoyed the battle between ChiChi and Tao, and it was nice to see overlooked members of DBZ's extended cast portrayed as formidable. Thanks again for several chapters of entertainment.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 20 . 9/27/2009
Fantastic. Also, vegetas dream of fighting icejin in hell is an entertaining idea for another fanfiction.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
They seem too weak compared to how strong they are in the show mostly krillin and Yamcha.
leneypoo chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
This entire chapter was full of win. I know that last sentence doesn't accurately describe how well written it was, but thank you.

Thank you for the way you portrayed Chi Chi and Gohan. I've seen two extremes with Chi Chi, either she gets the shortest stick that ever sticked and she's a mean biatch in the process, or it's an AU and she is Chi Chi Warrior Princess with strength comparable to Super Sayians.

The former more than the latter because I don't think many people like Chi Chi, but it's nice to read something that could concievable happen in the canon and still have Chi Chi portrayed in a favorable light.

Although I wonder if she should have apologized to Vegeta. Then again, I don't know if he would be all that forgiving so maybe not such a good idea.
Sholio chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
This is simply ... wonderful! I haven't gone looking for DBZ fic in ages, and look what I've been missing. I love good, well-written stories that utilize the woefully underused members of the DBZ cast ... and such stories are SO rare! This one's a gem! You just nail Toriyama's mix of humor and action, and every one of the characters' personalities is perfect, as is the way that the nearly-forgotten events of Dragon Ball come back to haunt the characters in the present time. Thank you for writing it.