Reviews for On Fire
xibadgurl chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
damn! that was sad. Poor Parker, that's a horrible way to die.
Gemini-M chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Hi Miss P.

That was so intense! Your story was too tragic and sad. You had me in tears at the end. Your interpretation of the character's feelings was perfect. Looking forward to reading more of your stories, but I hope they have a happier ending.

M.
Nancy chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
This is just about too physically painful for me to read. I know about the horrible pain coming from being burned. I would normally say something like, "hurry, Jarod, before it is late". But you say that the fire is burning into her clothes and into her hair - a mere second is of the upmost importance. So, I do not know what you have planned - but I earnestly wish Jarod to arrive yesterday and to save our (usually arrogant) heroine. Nobody deserves this pain - and Lyle could have helped. But the slime, as usualy, would not, did not. He cares only for himself. Maybe our hero Jarod can arrive in time to help her. I sincerely hope so. I leave YOUR story in YOUR capable hands. Please post again soon - the cliffhanger of her pain is a strong pain to bear. Thanks for sharing!
NLDdiva don't feel like signing in chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Wow, very awesome, the writing that is, not the fact that Miss Parker is being burned alive and that lyle left her to die. I can't wait for more! Nicole