Reviews for Ride On, Cowboy
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Ah, family. A family that would drive a GROUP of therapists mental, but that's what makes it FUN! _
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
any 'he's alive' storylines already have a bonus point in my book. Nice writing.
RealityTrance chapter 15 . 8/26/2004
You know what. They should come up with another series like that, and say that Spike never died. And he comes back a little while later, as well as Ed! I loved your story! Anyways, gotta run! Bye! Lub's ya! Xoxox!

Trillium chapter 15 . 4/26/2004
I liked this cause you can take it so many ways. Like how you keep describing the really dramatic moments, and it seems as if you could be serious, but you also tounge in cheek. Anyway, good story, and great ending.
Rashaka chapter 10 . 1/4/2004
(A/N: *wince* I know, I know. What if I said I was sorry?)
I knew it was too good to be true. Oh well, at least there was one decent chapter...
Rashaka chapter 9 . 1/4/2004
Now this, this was *very* good. No irritating interruptions. Just good looks into Spike and Faye's psyche.
I like the way the characters shifted in Spike's dream, especially Annie to Ed. Interesting choice. Also interesting that he dreamed of Faye crying. It seems, combined with the earlier thoughts he's had since coming back, that Spike still feels that the question raised between him and Faye as he left is unresolved, or maybe he feels some guilt for that scene. Interesting. Also interesting that Faye is crying, not because he left, but because he returned.
Rashaka chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
(A/N: I’m taking it for granted that Spike knew about her little conversation with Vicious. It’s certainly no more odd than how Julia managed to survive without killing Spike as Vicious had wanted her to.)
(A/N: I didn’t mean for that to be a pun, honest!)
Good lord, does it ever end? It's actually making me lose interest in your story. I'm so, so tempted to not read anymore, and only the fact that I like all the stuff _around_ the stupid author's notes is allowing me to continue on. If you would just put your notes at the beginning or end of the story, I'd have no complaints and be quite willing to praise your characterization or dialogue. But I'm not going to, because from a critical standpoint the mid-story author's notes are more worthy of commentary, for the very fact of their irritating existence.
Don't take this as a flame. It's not; it's a negative review, coupled with very honest advice.
Rashaka chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
This sounds like it's going to be a good fic. So far that I've read, it has been enjoyable and in-character.

You want to know how you can, in one easy step, make it a hundred times better?
Stop doing *this* in the middle of your sentences and paragraphs:
(A/N: I don’t know what good stuff is when it comes to drinks, so make your own choice as to what I’m talking about.)
You've done it at least once every chapter, sometimes twice. It's one of the most annoying things a reader can experience in fanfic, grossly unprofessional, distracting, and completely pulls the reader out of the story you're trying to draw them into. It pains me when decent fic is ruined by this, when it's such an easy thing to avoid.
LivEviL chapter 15 . 11/15/2003
Okay, I should probably admit first off, that I have never-ever seen one single "session" of Cowboy Bebop. But I was quite intrigued when the updates for your story under this catagory started popping up in my box...thus I did some reasearch, read 20 or so fics to get the basic idea of the characters, setting, and history down, and tracked down your fic (which wasn't very hard, but lets pretend I was an Edward-type hacker, shall we? Lol) I enjoyed this fic thoroughly, and enjoyed the end more so...very subtle and fantastically perfect! I am sorry for having neglected this section and your story for so long, but at least this way, I don't have to beg for the next chapter!

So how about another story?

meheeners chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
Dude. VERY satisfying end. I'm thinking of a sequel. Not one that I'll make you write, one that I'm goingto write. Would that be fine with you? It's only going to be 2 or 3 chapters. Don't sue me for making it, THANK ME. Anyway, unofficial sequel on the way!
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
Aw...that was so sweet! I love happy endings _ I like the way you made Spike nice to Faye without having him be out of character. And Jet...well, he's always worried about money, kinda reminds me of me, heh.

I liked this story and I love your writing style. And your updates were so frequent. *cries* There was a time when I could say the same... If you don't write a sequel you must write another fic, about any of the characters! It's refreshing to read a good fic every now and then ~. Okay, I'm gonna go work on my fic now...I've been inspired!
red-tenko chapter 15 . 11/1/2003
It was a fun ride and now the end. Congrats to you on keeping everyone in character, the interaction was right on target. I hope you write more CB fics or, if you are so inclined, a sequel to this one.

hmm... I reviewed, so... *grabs cookies*
Pimpin Satan chapter 15 . 11/1/2003
What the ...? That's the end?

You are so evil!

You have to write a sequel to redeem yourself!

Satan comands it!

Great first Bebop fic!
jim hawking jr chapter 15 . 11/1/2003
i like this story very much ty hope there is a squeal in the future
Arashi-Chan13 chapter 14 . 10/29/2003
Another good chapter! _ Poor Faye got the crap beat out of her and Spike was being sweet helping her in a nonchalant Spike kinda way. Then...the ultimate revenge! Go, Spike!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »