Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Digimon Kaiser Saga redo
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
Hey, it was Myotismon in normal continuity, wasn't it? Sue us.

Good chapter, though you've skipped a few good ones along the way (the one with Andromon, the one in the dark Ocean). Plus, shouldn't this be two chapters? (Dark ocean was in between these two)
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
*Chuckle* Cool stuff. However, i sense you're getting bored with this saga...
fett chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
That was a neat attack that Angemon and Angewomon used. I can't wait to see the fight with Kimeramon.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
With the last of the digimetals being recovered this story is nearing the closing chapters. But will DigiDestined be able to reform Ken, free the other DigiDestined from his control and stop Kimeramon before it is too late? The upcoming chapters should shed some light on those questions.
DarkWarrior chapter 5 . 9/12/2003
Cool man, cool.
fett chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
The Digimon Emperor (I don't like saying Kaiser) sure is proving to be a tough opponent. I wonder how much longer his truce with Shadramon will last?
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
With both Davis and Yolei gaining their second digimetals Cody is the only one left. But even with the added power boost, will it be enough to not only stop the Digimon Kaiser but also the MetalGreymon?
Digi fan chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
So now they know who he really is. Great chapter, update soon.
DarkWarrior chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Keep it up, man! Its getting good.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
"Just say Armor Shinka Energize just like the others have."

You really need to proof read these harder.

"And what did you do to their digimon?"

"I locked them away just as you wanted along with that annoying bug that used to be my friend! I'm glad you got that pain in the ass out of my way."

Izzy should be smarter than that. Time for a field trip to the Dark Ocean, methinks.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
"I got much more better things to do than help you digivolve, you little runt!"

You'd think Izzy would point out that not digivolving Wormmon is a waste of resources.

"And in order for us to evolve, you must say armor shinka energize," Hawkmon said.

No, you don't Hawkmon. it's...

"Digimental Up!"

as Yolei and Cody so aptly demonstrated.

"SSJ4T: Damn, Izzy has been captured. I wonder why he couldn’t have done that to Tentomon."

There's no reason whatsoever why he can't. Let's have evil Kabuterimon next time.
fett chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
This was a good chapter. You should have Vegeta on more. His arguments with Coral are interesting and funny.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
Now the new DigiDestined group has discovered who is the Digimon Kaiser but will it help them to defeat him and recuse the others from his control?
Digi fan chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
Great chapter, Kari and Tk's Digivices didn't turn into D3's? Update soon.
DarkWarrior chapter 3 . 9/9/2003