Reviews for Forget Me Not
Raven chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
This is amazing 3 I hope you update it
ChappyCat chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Please please please continue this story it's a really marvelous story i really want to go on and read which is why I'm asking you to continue it. If you do read this please consider and come back to finish this amazing story and other unfinished stories you dont have to stay forever

On the behalf of your readers we ask you to come back and finish this fabulous story and complete our life with its wonderfulness.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
good
Lady Meliko chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Ohh what's going to happen... Eee can't wait till the next chap.. :)
Kimori Takahashi chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
How will Kagome gain the memories?
Or anyone else?
Will terry keep helping kikyo?
What would happen if kuoga and sesshomaru still remember and try to help regain kagome's memories

I hope you update soon!
KitBitMe chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
For a lack of better words I find your work truly interesting! I understand what you are feeling about reviews so I will try to make mine satisfying seeing how I haven't typed a review in probably 3 or so years.
What really caught my attention with your story is the fact you made EVERYONE forget who the other was and not just have Kagome be the only one to remember. It made me sad and i felt bad for inuyasha sitting up in the tree trying to remember but at the same time i thought he deserved it. Im not a fan of Kikyo and i applaud you for making her the villain. :) at first i thought she was going to be good now since she had inuyasha and all but you sure got me there! She still hates kagome! Did not expect that. I really did think she would move on with her sad life. Honestly this story is not what i thought it would be like and I'm glad! It would be too boring if I could already guess what will happen. Its happened quite a few times already and every time i was disappointed.
Also I find it puzzling and interesting how you made Kagome leave the shikon behind. When i read the summary, I thought she had wished it away and then some magical person granted her wish to forget them. I already don't like this Terry figure though. Oh! And it's funny how you didn't make Kagome take the prayer beads off of inuyasha. Just find it amusing, I'm weird
Although you did have some grammar mistakes and i got confused sometimes on who is speaking without little breaks in between, it does not tear me away or discourages me from continuing on reading your story. I was surprised to see the date it was published and wondered what had caused you to wait so long to update again. This is a fantastic story so far, i was sad to see there wasn't another chapter for me to continue reading. I hope my review made you feel a bit better and forgive me for the shortness. I still am a bit rusty with reviewing again. I can't wait for your next update and see what you have in store for us!
Bleach fan26 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
So what happens next?
ItsRandom chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I want to review since I follow most of your stories but I normally have no idea what to say, since its always gona go on to the lines of "MORE". well, I think you are certainly an interesting writer as I feel that most of your plots are unique. I love reading them as soon as they are updated and I hope you won't retire :( kuddos to more stories ahead? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I wish that Inuyasha had a stronger response to Kagome's farewell. Perhaps he could have like been more angry because we all know our hanyou likes to cover up his weaker emotions with anger and to act like he is seemingly uncaring...
Lilium chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO SAD I HATE U KIKYO I REALLY REALLY HATE U poor kagome
chahiro in love 101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
wow
eddog2323 chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
Not bad at all. storyline is okay, but it is messup that i don't get what is going on here.
bird chapter 20 . 10/11/2009
i absolutly love this story i can't wait to read the sequel and i hope miroku dosen't get inuyasha's sword i can't spell it's name so i'll just call it inuyasha's sword but this story was so good i'm adding it to my favriot.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh man that sucks...

Poor Kagome!

I hope InuYasha will correct his shit of a mistake and love Kagome not Kikyo...Jeez,so unfair...
ShichiSevenSju chapter 20 . 7/5/2007
I'm simply speechless. I can only say one sentence; I love it