Reviews for My brother My lover, rewrite
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Write more. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write. Write.
Wiccan Queen chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Please update soon
erochan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I just found the older version in 3 chapters printed out in my old yaoi stash and just read it. Man, I printed that out in 04! And you have a rewrite in 03! Crazy. Anyways, I remembered why I loved this story so much! I like the older one a lot better! I just wish it wasnt so short! I think you did a very well job on it. There were minor errors, missing words, but whatever, who cares? I still loved it nonetheless!
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You should totally continue this its really cool if not a bit a sick, for the gore and the way they died not the sex, but very good.
Tetramorph chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow, i remember reading back in the day when Shinjitsu No Shi was still alive. O.O I dunno i remember this was like the first yaoi fanfic I ever read. I just had the strongest urge to re-read it _ It really sucks because all the chapters aren't here. I feel so old by reading this. LOL! Anyway much love. Good luck to whatever your doing in the future. (Sry I just felt like ranting.)
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hey! Why'd you decide to rewrite it? Brother, My Brother was so god! sigh. I geuss it cant be helped... such a waste... Just make sure you make this one better! (plz)
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
okay...

Yeah...

That is the sickest thing ever...yet it is so addicting...

*shudders*

AnimeFreakSlayer
Raven and the Beast Boy chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wow its like so descriptive and i really like the new relationship between inuyasha and sesshy
Princess Anakin chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Omg, when his friends died I coulden't stop crying (I, Rin-cahn the heartless cat hanyou, CRIED for Kagome? o.O) but any hoot, AWSOME!

and continue, its was increadbly cute when rin call Inuyasha nii-chan too! ...wait, does that mean she'll do inuyasha, just like Sesshi does? hee hee hee Sess, Inu and Rin THREESOM!

Inu and Sess: RIN!

hee hee hee...
Freestyle chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
WHAT the HELL are YOU THINKING! INUYASHA IS GAY! WHY! anyway, update soon and clear this whole thing up for me PLEASE!
Loki Kalicos and Okita chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Loki:Great story! And leave the flamers to him. *motions to Okita*

Okita:_ Aku Soku ZAAN! *stabs holes in the flamer's throats and shoulders* w00t!
Kai chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
O.O YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT! THAT'S JUST MESSED UP! But other than that it was over all it was a great story! but please...PLEASE write more!

~Kai
SSMSexy Sailor Moon chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Hi there. I read this version, and not the other one. This may be the only Yaoi bwteen Inu-Yasha and Sesshomaru that I will actually like. Its good and I love reading Yaoies so more more more!
riversprite77 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I really like your stories, I read your two at Shinijitsu no Shi. I hope you continue this story, I love how you write! Is this a part of your story "My Feelongs for You"?
Avelyn White chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
how the heck does that work out ? does he put himself in inuyashas ass or something cuz yah now boys arent lie girls yeash