Reviews for Strange Happening's
Keiio-sama chapter 15 . 11/7/2006
wow...this makes me sad. You don;t update any of your FruBa stories. *huddles in corner and cries*
sleepy125 chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
This is such an amazing, complex story and it's had me captivated for days!

I really wish you finished it, but I understand if you've lost interest (I mean, it has been over a year).

But, I just want to commend you for writing such an exciting story!
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!(scares the daylight out of author with the image of my face) _' UPDATE SOON! .-;
InuDani chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I BEG OF YOU! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

*eye twitches*
animefreak749 chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
awesome fic...n i mean AWESOME! i just read this n i loved the ur writing style n how ur chapters r long...please, UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Inuyashasmate chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
DUDE! this story is friggin awsome write more plz! at first I was like...NOO you killed kyo! then I was like...Yeah this is cool!
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
great story, UPDATE SOON! i really enjoyed what youve gotten so far!
Cat chapter 15 . 2/28/2005
AH Im sorry for reviewing so late! I just got a new computer hahaha my old one kinda well died on me! hahahha but YAY new one but now I have no money oh wells its worth it!

O WOW its so good! Goshers Goshers that thing with Kyo and Yuki! Goshers thats I dont know creepy! something came OUT of him! WOW goshers so good! update soons!
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
O.o Scary monster is in Kyo. ALERT, ALERT! . Let see...'cause his ghost is still around. Ghost usually here when they have unfinish business. But the reason he would come back to life is because I saw a probability in it. Dunno...BUT UPDATE SOON! .-;
yamatoforever chapter 15 . 1/12/2005
Now that's scary. The hand that came through Kyou and all. I hope Yuki would be alright. I knnew that Kyou must be tried to helo him all he could. Hmm, I feel sorry for Kyosetsu. He endured so much that turned him so bitter. I think he didn't hate Yukari (the rat), he knew that she didn't hate him either. It just that after years of suffering he turned that way. I hope Kyou would succeed so he could give some light into Kyosetsu's soul. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Dream-of-Sin chapter 15 . 1/6/2005
Okay, it took me almost two days to read the whole thing and I'm very glad I did. I was up until 4am reading it and I didn't want to go to bed! I forced myself to of course and then I went right back to reading it when I got up! Very very very very very very very good!
LunaArcana chapter 15 . 1/5/2005
this is poplollyblues i just changed my user name. I loved this chapter. I loved shigure's rice comment hehe. i was afraid you'd abandoned this story so thank you for updating! hope you had a good holiday! update soon! :-)
YumeTakato chapter 15 . 1/4/2005
So you want me to tell you to write faster? -takes out whip- ok! n.n

-kidding-

-coughes- Ok... Well, the stair thing was interesting- a little difficult to visualize, but myeh. That was sort of.. really scaryish bizar yet, if it were visual probably totally kick $$.

So keep writing, and I'll see you next update! n.n
Cat chapter 14 . 11/25/2004
WOW! dang really really good! goshers Please update soon! I was really surprised when Tohru actually touched Kyo! goshers I need to know what happens so please update soon!