Reviews for The Arabian Doll
A Grain of Sand chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
This is a really special story!
It's like a Poe story with a happy ending (no pun intended), and that is something I haven't read before.
In addition, it's strange, beautiful, haunting, and insightful.
I've been reading many of your stories these past couple days and they're all very unique and wonderful in and of themselves. You've got a talent!

Thanks for some great reads!
someone chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I have no idea what to say about this. It was hypnotising. a very interesting idea. Very descriptive and very well done. Tro has got to be the most acward, decnce, uncomunicative person ever. I'm virtualy certain that that level of social inepteness is a mental disability. Or we can just go with Duo's explination and call him insane. It was beautiful writen, it just defies words.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Oh, I just love this story. It's so sweet and sad at the same time. A journey of finding oneself. For that's what Trowa did. He couldn't understand Quatre until he first understood himself. And I agree with Duo. It might be madness... but there is reason in madness, as they say. Love is madness and there is reason in madness.

And I just love that Quatre understood that Trowa would never understand him. I also love how Trowa proves to have a wity, sarcastic, humor-prone side, too. The Trowa doll at the very end was adorable, as well as his line about advertising on Quatre's rear. A nice bit of humor to offset the turmoil of the rest of the story.

All in all, this is a very emotional piece of work that keeps the reader thinking and wondering. And through it all... we come to our own understanding of the characters. Which should, in reality, be the main goal of all works of art... to understand the subject.
Feke07 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This was a great story. The enlightiening conversations and revelations made this an excellent read. :-)
Rhylin Sweet chapter 7 . 7/17/2009

I loved it _

I remember this story from a long time ago and im finally going thru my bookmarkz and rereading/finishing up my fave storiez

I'm quite glad i did.

Sweet piece, darlin'
Meg-Of-The-Moon chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
As I believe Quatre might say "Oh Allah" That was amazing. The way Trowa worships Quatre's body and the lack of self restraint. The way his hands itch to touch and they shake when he's angered
PleiadesWolfe chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Too cute. This was good though. I like how the buyer ended up being Quatre's father. Good job.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This sounds good. I've been meaning to read this for a while actually. I'm glad that I started.
TranquilKale chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Love it...can't wait to finish it.
sylenctone chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
That was beautiful. Slightly disturbing at times, but beautiful nonetheless. Thank you for writing.

-jess
Irishfae chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
oh I liked. had a very interesting feel to it. slightly removed from the world. kinda like the feel I get from Susan Kay's Phantom.

Well done.

Cheers,

Shan
Maskelle chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
I loved this story! You description of Quatre, Trowa and Duo is superb! Thank you for writing this!
nekobotan chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
Oh wow. This was really great. Beautiful characterization! I like how Trowa seems so distant, unemotional and you really don't get into his head much, but you can still tell that he's a living breathing thinking (definitely feeling) character. LOVE Duo in this piece; he's a very capable wingman and adorable bit of comedic relief. :3 Beautiful story. *yay*
papercut sky chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Great story! I loved the ending - I'm glad Trowa managed to find Quatre again. Even if he is a brick wall *g*

Your stories are amazing, you've restored my faith in AUs. Thanks for sharing these brilliant fics. I should go read your other work now, I really enjoyed this one.

Thank you again and I hope you write more!
Rossana chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Just perfect. I've been holding my breath for the last 20 minutes! Just WOW! I just have one request: make the world a better place and please write more.