Reviews for Ruby Red
Shikon-No-Kokoro chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Good job. I can tell that you really love to write. Can't wait to read your other 90 stories!
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
...Wow. Probably the best Darla/Angel fic. A great story, and a great tie-in. Gotta love the challenge can. You got the nuances down as well. I applaud you.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This fic has been nominated Fractured Fairytales Awards. Category: Angelus' Party Girl. Please let us know if you're accepting the nomination or if you wish to enter into other categories.
nycgrl chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I really enjoyed this. It was well-written, and simple but got to the root of Darla in that short fic. Great Darla and Angelus characterizations. Great job!
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Hm... not one of my favourites, but still pretty much excellent. I'm not sure it had quite the same ring as all your others, but I guess that depends on opinion. Once again I just have to remind you how very, very talented you are. I would be doing an injustice if I didn't. *G*. B.
Aislin1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I love this series. You have such a wonderful imagination for coming up with all these ideas and a wonderful gift for being able to put them into story form. You're also so good at staying true to the characters. The imagery of the rubies and the crimson fits Darla so well. Thanks for continuing to write these and giving me the pleasure of reading them!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Your Jewel Box stories are fantastic. I can't wait for more. Fred? Kate? Just excellent. It almost makes me feel sorry for Darla.