Reviews for Light and Shadow's Love

luv it... ;p
personwithnoname chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
cute! :]
White Rabbit Tale chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
You forgot Sano and Megumi!

While I don't agree with the whole "Battousai and Kenshin are seperate people" business, I am willing to let it slide without debate because of the sheer hystericalness in this fic. Not to mention the pure fluff. (But I am sorely missing my SM fluff...T.T)
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
you should make a sequal. Fantasic
LadyHimura chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
sequal! SEQUAL NOW! lol! awesoem story! ::big big smile:: lol i'm in a very good mood now! awesome awesome did i mention awesoem job!
Lady Himura
Mizuho chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
I hardly can wait for it. This is great. sorry i didn't reviewed all the chapters, but i just kept reading one after another
it's very good.
cutie-chan-XD3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
I'm reviewing for chapter 6! For some strange reason, I can't review that chapter! WAFF-ness! Great chapter! I love it! Sorry I never reviewed your story, but I finally am! I LOVE RYTHM AND POLICE! DDR! ::drools on the DDR pad::
cutie-chan
_
Master of Time and Space chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
*still dead... maybe* *now living dead* brains... BRAINS... I mean, fluff! Cuteness! blackmail! _ Good job; hope the next one is just as good. *goes back to being Dead dead*
Master of Time and Space chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
O_O *breathing heavily* WTF. That was some serious fluff. And stuff... *suddenly has heart attack* ... *dead*
MISSled chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
AHAHAHA! that was so funny! i'm just readin ur story! HAHA ure god! hahahaa i but den agin i'm perty pissed cuz i'm lafin my ass off and i cant stop!
Master of Time and Space chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
O_O Sano is actually smart and clever? that ain't right at ALL! Still, it was very cool and funny and on top of that, nice.
Master of Time and Space chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
HA HA! Kenshin has proven his point to Battousai; never anger women with weapons. They'll kick your ass all over the place. _
Master of Time and Space chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
O_O that was strange... yet very fulfilling and entertaining. I likes it, so i'll keep on reading.
Sessha-sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Your attempt to use japanese to swear is pathetic, your destroying the language. 'you gomen yaro'? please. Learn how to use the language first before you make attempts to write with it.