Reviews for Bees
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
... HAHAHAHA! Sooooo funny! Holy Hera ((I'mma Greek Geek)), too good! But I think you should make another chapter that tells us about the Band Camp and the return of the Albino bee! Hope to see more! Now I want a Yami...
ilybakura chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
This was epic pure win!
Kidiu chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Haha! Bakura not being the albino bee! And the bee coming back, then dying again! Nice fic!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Killer Bees! *runs away* Great ending. I really enjoyed reading this story.
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow...that was really long. Excellent! I LOVE long chapters! Keep it up!

~UCL
feigningclemency chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Er, that was... weird.

I LOVE BAKURA! :3
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
YAY! Still good! Very good. Very, very funny! I loved this chappy! The Infamous Albino Bee. hahahahahahahaha So good. ::wipes tear:: _ faves (again)
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*claps* YAY! I loved it! It's sort of like the totally random stuff I come up with but never post. Hm... Well, I'm too busy with my story anyway. But anywho, I really liked this story. You did a good job. _ faves
togaklutz chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That made me laugh... YAY
Chibi Tomb Robbress chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
-snickersnicker-

I love Bakura's mind. I also love Marik's millennium rod. I also love killing bees. This story rocked!
YamiClara chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
*giggles insanely*

LOL

thats so funny!
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
SO CUTE! .
OceanWaveBabe chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Queen: EYAHH! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!

Amarante: Here she goes again...

Queen: OMG! This one and the Hikari Fight with Straws one are tied! THEY ARE BOTH SO HILARIOUS!

Amarante: And just to let you know, Queen forgets alot of things so I'm going to tell her this for you. She was reading your WhosLine fic th other day and than it disspaered.

Queen: O_O WERED IT GO? I put of a review and than POOF! O_O DiD I KILL IT? OH BY RA I HOPE I DIDNT! ~_~

Amarante: You can't kill a fanfiction baka!

Queen: -sniff- That was so funny! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It inspires me! -holds up fist- I have a really cute one shot I just did but i cant upload for the first three days on a new account... U_U I had old accounts but I got a new emaill... anyways GOOD LUCK!

Amarante: GOODbye...

Queen: Byes! _
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Loved .

Ryou:That was mean

Bakura:SO? YOu think i care?

Ryou:I want that book

Bakura:what for? I didnt turned into a bee

Ryou:*grabbeds book* no for this.*hits him with it* Hey the book works!:)
Starfire chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
My best friend Lovely Lei request you and i love your stories. Also about this story it's funny and i laughed and printed it out. I hope you do the sequel soon. i want to read it.