Reviews for Cell Block Tango
TheSlytherinNation chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
REALLY GOOD!
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hahahaha that was genius. And you really picked the right girl for each part...Hermione with Draught of Death, Ginny with Draco and Harry, Padma with Parvati and Dean...very well thought out and written
Rozie chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i love that play
crystal baulle chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this had me in fits of laughter...omg i loved it...i love this song!

crystal
WhateverGoes09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
loved it!
Drama-Girl0014 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I've noticed that sometimes you went from Harry Potter to the original cell block tango. First you said london, then it changed to cicero. Then you changed zabini to lipschitz. And you were talking about beer and booz. They are teenagers. It's good but try to put more originality in the song.
Chaotic Chaos x3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I love it! its my fave song too!
Little Miss Arwen chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
That was so awsome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
LOL!I can't breath I'm laughing so hard!That was so funny!
Anne Riddle chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This was a good concept but I have a few comments. I've seen Chicago and I noticed you barely changed anything from the actual song. Had you changed the situations and come up with something origional it would have been much better.

Yeah... sorry. This isn't a flame... just commentary.

-Anne
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Lol! Cool!
Hermione 'DB' Granger chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Hmm, funny but you coulda / shoulda changed it more. I liked the 'you been screwing Potter?' and the little changes were good, eg I thought the HG one was gonna be identical to the original.

Pls update 'the fwd'! (I love it so much and u haven't done Bill yet!).
BDiddy chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
HA! That was great. Strangely violent, but great. you should write more violence!
magicforme chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
That was...interesting. But that's ok, I like this! I'm your first reviewer? Whatever. That was cool.

Write more.