Reviews for Catharsis
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was adorable!
Bisepadi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Good ol' Alfred. Whatever would Bruce do without u?
ladyvader99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this was wonderfully sweet.
Epidot chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Aww, that was a nice gift.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
haha, go Alfred :D

That was short and sweet!
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I read this first several years back when I started following your Cat-Tales stories, but for some reason never came back to it until now.

I have to say - it's just as good as I remember.

But I have to ask - are those real fics?
Agena K chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
So totally awesome! what to get the man who has everything? (not to mention a cool batmobile...) stacks of fanfic! and from Alfred! so perfect. will you write some more?
Igor FH chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
“Love on the Roof
Query chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
There comes a time when you have to stop and say, "Y'know, I've fallen so far behind, I need to start over." So that's exactly what I've done, starting here.
I've had a similar thought: What if they found the fanfics? ;] I like how you've managed to make them a Xmas gift, an amusement, for Bruce. The gods know he needs a bit of amusement in his life.
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
now thats the perfect present for the ever broding batman and the super rich bruce
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Sweet - cute and sweet. I like it a lot. Of course, I seem to like everything you write, lol
Kristiana Kyle chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! That is sooo sweet! I personally would have never been able to have thought of that. Like i've said before, I'm sooooooooo jealous!
Calico chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
This was a great story. He should know how much he's loved and respected (and disrepected at times) to keep him grounded. Loved it!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Another cool one!Neat Idea of Alfred finding Fan fiction about Batman! What a great/orginal Christmas present. Wonder what they'd think of the Bruce Wayne Fan Fan Fiction out there? I saw a Nightwing story Where Babs finds some Nightwing Fiction one. I love it! :}
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
His story was so cute , what can I say, to think on Batman reading fanfics was so great, now we just have to get the Bat-writer to read them to see if they could make our beloved Bruce a litle more human, .

Thanks it was a great fic