Reviews for Wire and Rain
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
I feel so bad for Seph and Ansem T-T
RikkuFF10 chapter 18 . 10/1/2003
wow...that was sweet! Dude, that was a heck of a great chapter, as usual. So...there's more, right? Like you said? Coz i know it can't end here... heheeh. Yeah, i was wondering how you managed to add chapters so quickly before... ah well. Until next time!
Annie-chan chapter 18 . 9/28/2003
Yay! I like this story a lot. It took a very unexpected turn with Sephiroth winding up in the Destiny Islands and the appearance of Hikaru. I was kinda hoping Ansem and Sephiroth would be reunited by the end, but it's still a really good fic. I guess I should go read "Fear Not" now, eh?

Once again, this is a really good fic. You're quite the author!

Annie-chan _V
itsAlana chapter 18 . 9/27/2003
Aww... Mega kawaii. I'm just tingly with the aww-ness of it. _ Merow. Who cares about incest?

MusesBesideJoTheYaoiFanatic: HENTAI! *Thwack*

Ita~i... _

But on to the story...

Am I blody GLAD I read this? Yes. Definately. Although I hate you for making me like Ansem, whom I previously hated, and for messing up my Sephy-luv and putting him through torture, this is really good. _ Very confusing, yes, very odd, yes, beyond original, definately, and do I love this?

That is a big, shout-to-the-sky DEFINATLY.

This is going on to my fave story list. *Nodnod* And I just cannot WAIT for more! *Huggles all around*

Ja ne,

~ Alana

"Oui caa?"
chibilinnet chapter 18 . 9/26/2003
... OMFG, Sephy is crazy XD

*stabs Square* WHY DO YOU HAVE NO PICTURES OF ANSEM AND RIKU FOR KH2? *kicks the red-head she dubbed Margret*

Margret: ;_;

XD, I would leave a more decent review, but I'm still seething in anger from Square's betrayal... Oh, and I thought the part with Dion and Vax was cute _
Annie-chan chapter 9 . 9/26/2003
Well, I've gotten to the midpoint of what you have posted so far. I love it! I like how you combined the worlds of KH and FFVII with an original setting like this. It's really cool. Also, your writing style is very descriptive, and vivid images of everything are brought to mind as I read. Very nice work!

I'm so upset that Ansem's heart was stolen like that! Poor Ansem! Poor Sephiroth, too! If you make anything horrible and irreversible happen to either of them, I'll probably cry.

Well, I need to do a few things around the house and then get ready for work. I may read more of this later today or tonight, but I most likely will have to finish tomorrow or maybe the next day. I'll review again when I finish what you have posted, and I'll stay on top of your updates as much as I can. *crosses fingers* Eh-heh...

Anyway, once again, I love this story!

Annie-chan _V
RikkuFF10 chapter 17 . 9/25/2003
WOW! i so didn't expect that! what a great twist! I mean, if i was suppose to know...i didn't . That was gerat! I swear you're good at this...

He... this is so good! Since it's nearly the holidays, i can keep up more easily. Keep it up! i love this story! It just keeps going on...and on...and on!
chibilinnet chapter 17 . 9/24/2003

*slaps another Doom Sticker on him* _ *pours Pepsi Vanilla on it so Hikaru won't eat it*

;_; *hugs Sephy* Fret not, Sephy, the Great Authoress shall return your love soon... right? RIGHT? *shakes Darker-Angel* RIGHT?

Please keep writing, the suspense is gnawing at my frail simple-minded brain.

RikkuFF10 chapter 16 . 9/23/2003
hm...hikaru,huh? did you get that from Utada Hikaru? Just wondering... i like that name. My friend once called me hikaru...though for what reason i don't know. Hey, thanks for this don't know how good it is to read someting like this. It's so satisfying, so real.

And hey! I caught up! i can't believe it...i'm gong to read every chapter when it's updated now...or whatever.

Hey, you know, are you realy good at english? coz you're so good at writing...have you read any of the death gate novels? or magician? Coz your writing's really good... wow! what am i blabbering about! O.O man, anywayz, i reckon it's cool how they're on Destiny Islands...though...where's ansem? arh! love the way you described Destiny Islands! It's so peaceful. And...sorta sad for sephy. OOps... i'm taking up your time. You go and write the next chapter, alright? cya! RikkuFF10
RikkuFF10 chapter 15 . 9/23/2003
ARGH! WHAT THE HELL? I DUN GET IT! What do you mean when it says...ansem... why have you betryed me? what does that mean? What betrayal? am i missing sumthing? O man! what what waht? that's it, i'm reading the chpater again... man, i shouldn't try to read fast...i just can't do it. i musta missed sumthing..unless it's in the next chapter. Ok, cya next chapter!
RikkuFF10 chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
oh! omg!'s in the necklace..right? how on earth did he get in there... hmm...ok! Not wasting no time. I'm going to the next chapter...btw, am i annoying you? coz i think i am...rambling on with these stupid reviews that's helping you none..not that i can do that. your story rocks! next please!
RikkuFF10 chapter 13 . 9/23/2003
WOW...I hope Sephy finds Ansem soon! But he's prbably found him...i dunno, haven't finished...ok, deep breath, next chapter- deep breath needed to try and not scream about how freakin beind i am!
RikkuFF10 chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
o man! I'm so sorry i didn't review earlier...SORRY SORRY SORRY! It's just that i find it hard to keep up...and you know, you can wwrite fast! realli faast...and i don't go on the net taht often... but don't stop! I'll catch up someday...maybe i could try and read dun tink that could make me miss sumthing, do you? I'll catch up! I promise!
Soul of Ashes chapter 16 . 9/21/2003
Don't worry, Chibi.

Ansem will return. He may be closer than you think... or very far away. But don't you worry a bit! Plus, you'll see some snuggling and cuddling soon... there's no reason why I should keep you waiting any longer.

PEOPLE! REVIEW! I value everyone's opinion! You can go ahead and yell at me, you can even tell me my story is crap, but just review! At least tell me WHY you think it's crap... *blinks* Okay... done screaming. I be quiet now. *Innocent grin*

Hikaru: *Eats the Doom Sticker*
chibilinnet chapter 16 . 9/20/2003
Oh... this Hikaru... *pokes him* _O SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY...

Hikaru: O_o *scoot*

_O I'm keeping my eye on you *slaps Doom Sticker on Hikaru*

Anyway, this fic is sucking me in like the water was sucking Sephy in, XD, keep it up! Will Dion and the others return too? Blargh, as long as poor Ansem *shoots a glare at Hikaru* comes back ;_;