Reviews for Crimson Ways
Guest chapter 25 . 7/17/2012
Love the suspense. To bad you did not finish the story. But I guess real life's tough.
TeenagersScareMe chapter 25 . 10/30/2011
I do hope you plan on completing the story :)

I remember reading it a while ago, and decided it was more than worth a re-reading! Took me a while to remember what it was called :)
GhostAccount111 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Norrington's official first name is James by the way. Thought I'd let you know. :)
GhostAccount111 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love your description of the portrait. The story really came alive for me at this line:

It wasn't anything particularly glamorous, but it had a peculiar air about it that seemed to say Look at me. I'm the only person that matters in this world and the next.'
Darkfire359 chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
Agh! I want to see how this turns out! Please continue!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
Hey great story really enjoying it thanks for sharing x
kirallie chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
Please conitnue this! Pretty please! Love it! ! Can they stop the hunter?
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 25 . 3/2/2010
This is a really awesome story! :) I love the whole 'jack is a vampire' thing. I was just wondering if you were planning to update again cause its been like 4 years. Anywho... it really is an awesome story!

l8r g8r

~high~off~skittles~XP~
Alisha chapter 25 . 6/17/2009
please write more i luv this fic an wana know where its goin

more vimpire will

D

lv

x
kirallie chapter 25 . 3/29/2009
Great story! More soon please?
Kyrame chapter 25 . 1/31/2009
hey i know you probably won't but i really really wish you would update, i absolutly love this story and have been witing a long while for you to continue, its a really good, so please continue
Asukasoryo chapter 25 . 12/23/2008
Hallo! Deine Geschichte ist sehr gut. Ich will mehr lesen, bitte.

That sums up my german. But yeah, this was really fun. And Will is finally a vampire, so I wanna see what comes next...!

Update
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 25 . 12/12/2008
Fantastic fic! Its so well written and easy to read, and I love the journey you've taken both Jack and Will on so far! I have a feeling this is nearing the end... so update, maybe? Pretty please...?

And MY Hat Enterprises
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
"I'd rather have a candle-lit dinner for two with Barbossa" - I love it! Annoyed Will is always funny! And then the comment about the parrot; oh, such good things to tease Will about...

I am intrigued by this fic; I shall have to keep reading...

Fantastic job so far!

And MY Hat Enterprises
Aliaha chapter 25 . 8/28/2008
hun your sroty is bloody fantastic please pleas write more i wana know what happens next P ]

x