Reviews for Falling
Aww...that was sweet.
LA Suka chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
sweet...
Daisuke's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
hiya, I think that this fiction is awesme, sonadow is my favorite type of fiction, plz write more.
night-emerald chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Damn you and your addicting stories. TT

Kidding...maybe. Ah dont mind her, she's just a little confused...not to mention insane. Shut it you!

Anyway, thanks for opening up a few new doors. Don't let the flames get to you and have fun man. n_n ...Oh! And don't stop writing! Dont you DARE stope writing! o_O
Samsonic91 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Ok, you've got a problem. How do you even think Sonic and Shadow mix? It's an outrage! My God, if you want to see your next birthday, you'll remove this story or else (puts finger to neck and slides it across)!
Sam Marques chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
HOW DARE YOU? YOU'RE MAKIN' MY HERO LOOK BAD, FOR GEEZ SAKE! I WON'T STAND FOR THIS! TAKE THIS STORY OFF THE WEB!
dyingsoul 36 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I love sonadow!
and like all your other storys this is great!
Dusty chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Aw... "Short and sweet" i guess. Keep on writing, you have potentional! Not many people can do what you do.(I just draw sonadow -_-)Keep up the good work!
Jester's Lackey chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Yeah, Shads is so hot. And you can't kill hot hedgehogs! You are such a great writer, and encourage you to write even more! Write like the wind! Good Sonadow is so good.
Pyro Star chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Of caurse Shadow can't die,there would be no more Sonadow(snif).I like you're stories,you're so great CM02!Keep writing,you're so the best.
Thyra chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
0.0 *flails and freaks out, waves a Sonadow flag* YAY! I love this! there should SO be a sequel to this... oh yes. *bounces up and down* I just LOVE your Sonadow fics! I really do!

And you know what? About that comment you made on my Slave Master fic? You are so right! ; I never really thought of it. But, thats coz the way I see it in my head is nothing like the Matrix, lmao. Actually, on that party scene, to me the Mess Hall its in is kinda like a Harry Potterish Great Hall crossed with a drinking bar, and under the ground 0.o

Speaking of the Matrix.. that was a good movie..

*dodges being shot and races off to read the other fics**she's read almost all of them and commented on most**realizes this**dodges another shot*

*FLOORED* Look, I wrote you a novel! lmao! *BOLTS*

/thyra
Shad0wedEmerald chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
C'mon! MORE CHAPPIES! If not:

~The Gods will haunt you down

~I will get Seto Kaiba (from Yu-Gi-Oh) to

destroy you with his B.E.W.D.

~I will get the BioLizard to kill you

~I will put the "Hedgehog Curse" on you and have

Amy Rose follow you everywhere, annoyingly

that is...

If you wish to keep yourself safe from these threats you shall put some more chappies

-Shad0wedEmerald

P.S. pweze... more chaps?
ShadL chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
i love it, because i love Shadow the Hedgehog, i think he's really SEXY!

and Knuckles is sexy 2!
Madness chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Ohh~ I really like this one out of all your fics so far, but it's so short! *point and cries* EVIL! And yeah, I totally agree, Shadow and Sonic are so cute together, and it's also because the attraction between them is so inviting since Shadow is the darker one personality-wise in comparison to the carefree attitude of Sonic. In other words, opposites pretty much attract. D ! So yeah, Sonic and Shadow RULEZ. D
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Closer's the best, just cuz of the truth or dare bit. You really like Sonadows, don'tcha? U've got to write a Romy sometime. Pretty please with a Gambit on top? *Gambit walks N wearing a skintight black muscle shirt*

Gambit:Hey, chere.

Me:O_O

Gambit: It B hot N here. Mind if I take my shirt off? *peels of shirt revealing washboard abs*

Me:Damn!

...OK, I'm gonna stop while this is still rated G. Anyhoo, cool story. Knux/Rouge coming up, right? Right? Well, C ya's!