Reviews for Two Plants and a Girl
0ayumi0 chapter 18 . 5/8
Une des meilleures fic de trigun que j'ai lu jusqu'ici merci beaucoup !
lazylogin chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I am re-reading this for the 3rd time and I just love it! Really widh there were more Knives and Meryl fics. I would even settle for one shots and incompletes...
Devin Trinidad chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Beautiful plot, characterizations, and the ending made me smile in content. This was a wonderful piece and I sorely wish that geocities was still running so that I can see the scans that you were referring to. Anyways, I love your writing style; all of this just contributed to the reader's enjoyment. I can't wait to reread this and start immersing myself in these carefully crafted chapters. I'm not sure if you're going to read this since it's been a long time since you've written, but congrats on that website you've created. :)

Its wonderful to see how writers beyond over the love of fiction.

Have a nice day.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Beautiful story, definitely shows the growth of the characters as it progresses. Thanks for writing
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
I really loved reading this. Great job
noali chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Love it! Wonderful! Impressive! I can't really think of grand words to describe how great your fanfic is! THANK YOU for writing AND posting it for all to see.

Best wishes.
noali
Exhale Vanilla Lace chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
So that's why this is the most favored story on Trigun fanfiction! It's absolutely amazing! I think I realized somewhere around chapter 8 that I was I love. Everything was getting real and exciting, the character development was uncanny and I could tell it was going to be epic! And it was! So so epic! Thank you for finishing this and sharing it with fanfiction, it really made my day! Keep on writing you're fabulous at it! *favorites*

Lace
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Ha ha ha. You ended with a thunk. It's a lil' different than going out with a bang, but still suitable.

As for the story, I enjoyed a good portion of it. Although, I have a slight feeling that I might see the Trigun characters-especially Knives-differently than you do. I still appreciate your interpretation. The plot was mostly expected. You did have a couple of moments that caught me off guard particularly in Chapter 17, but the resolution was too quick in my opinion. In fact, honestly, I think ending it with a little angst (a.k.a. a certain character's health) might have made it more poignant.

Your good points include writing style. Especially in the first few chapters where the perspective is purposefully muddled due to Knives being in pain or Meryl being out of it due to exhaustion. I thought that was really impressive. It is especially well contrasted when you compare it with your later chapters that are a lot more organized and coherent. Job well done with that.

My only other suggestions would be to work on vocabulary. Although, this was written quite a few years ago, so probably things have changed. Your favorite words in this story in particulary seem to be: heady, cocktail, grunt, and appall.

Thanks for writing.
.sprinkles
MoonShadow396 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to find this! especially since Trigun will always be one of my favorite animes. This is a great story thank you so much for writing it.
I feel blah chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Not sure if I ever reviewed this but I have enjoyed reading through the whole story twice before and I'm looking at it for a third time since I discovered it over a year ago. I really did enjoy the anime...though I have never read the manga. I'm sure I missed out on a lot...based on the beleif that you pulled your plot from the manga. I think that was in your notes. anyway I cant remeber but a good stroy awaits me. BTW I have only read a few fanfiction more than once. Yours has helt up I would not be surprised if you were either writing professionally by now or aspiring to it. :)
palmtreehead chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
As a general rule i favor canon pairings, but i have to admit this was cleverly done. I actually felt a lot of sympathy ror knives and you've inspired me to think i should go read the manga (saw the anime years ago). Thanks for sharing such a well developed story :-)
Jazz7 chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading your fan fiction. I couldn't stop reading after the first chapter and read almost non-stop for two days to finish. Thank you so much for writing this.
Grace chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
i love this story sequel, sequel!
One percent chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Ah, I love the irony behind this chapter!

I really laughed hard after reading Knives words to Meryl "Rest assured, I would sooner cut off my testicles and feed them to that overgrown ostrich out there, than seek any form of sexual intimacy with the likes of you." heh! Really funny! Guess he did not remember saying that at the end, lucky him.

This is the kind of details that make your story really astounding!
One percent chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I don't know how many times I am going to re-read the story!

It's already the thirds time and I still enjoy every moment of it! You just created a masterpiece!