Reviews for Uncontrolled
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
I just loved the story... The guards as babies Was just so fun! And the club with all of Them watching them dance... Poor kunzite I think he Was the most affected bby the dance besides darien! I kinda wish evil kunzite had kidnap mina or made kunzite watch as he kissed her... I just enjoyed the story so much... And the sex scenes were al good!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Aww.. Such a lovely story!
akuma no hime chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
love it
akuma no hime chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
oh my kami-sama i laugh so hard i rool of my high bed and on to the tiled floor laughing while my bf and sis and her bf fell laughing very hard this is so good MAKE MORE PLEASE!
akuma no hime chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
oh i got a headache from laughing so hard
Mzmiami chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
this is a really good story love the humor
nickybluejess chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I liked this story. It was very funny when the guys were baby's and talking to one another. Then with the Girls, to funny. The last few chapters were a little sad with all that drama but overall I liked the story plot. :)
angeljme chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
yey! found another story with a great plot, well written, kidney-popping funny and soooo sweet!
Aldi82 chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
So cute

loved it
sailorstarcharmer chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
How old are they?" Mina asked, looking at the five boys, sprawled on the huge bed with their clothes almost ripping at the seams. There was beeping from the computer and Ami looked back at the boys.

"It says they're five years old." Was her final answer

FIVE BOYS? WEREN'T THERE FOUR!1
chimichurri chapter 19 . 2/5/2010
Nice ending ) Great story!
x.eya.x chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
AW! Its sweet! Great job!
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
So... I read this story a long time ago. It was before I had my account, I believe. I'm really glad I stumbled on it again, seriously. Randomly, I would remember bits and piece of this story so it was ironic when I spotted it again. I'm a huge fan of your other story, On My Own For Now. I was shocked to find out your the other of this story and that one. :)

You did a great job with this story. Although, I didn't really like how you made the souls of Serenity and Serena separate (the same with Endymion and Darien). I'm the one of those people that believe that they are literally the same people and not divide or separated in any way. But that's me.

You still portrayed the characters beautifully and made a complex story which is good. And I loved the romance of the Scouts and Generals as well as the humor between everyone. I'm always a fan of this group. Thank you for adding them in the way I believe them to be. :D

Sorry for long review, but you did a great job. The story could use a revision for grammar and puncuation, but that's all right. Great job and keep writing.

Take care.

MoonlightMaiden14
flowerypetal chapter 19 . 3/30/2009
aww that was cute!
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I can't belive I just found this story! I love it and can't wait to read it all. I remember the time when Sailor Moon was the best thing in the world to me. This just brings back so many good memories.