Reviews for Uncontrolled
TropicalRemix chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
lol the puberty stage. who made that comment serena?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
I loved this fan fic! The characters were fun and written well. The author didn't rely on the already present emotional attachment the reader has for the characters, she made you love them again. I also enjoyed how long this was. A lot of fan fiction is short and unfinished. Good job!
mlynch13 chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
*sigh*
SereStarOfGaea chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
I just loved the story... The guards as babies Was just so fun! And the club with all of Them watching them dance... Poor kunzite I think he Was the most affected bby the dance besides darien! I kinda wish evil kunzite had kidnap mina or made kunzite watch as he kissed her... I just enjoyed the story so much... And the sex scenes were al good!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Aww.. Such a lovely story!
akuma no hime chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
love it
akuma no hime chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
oh my kami-sama i laugh so hard i rool of my high bed and on to the tiled floor laughing while my bf and sis and her bf fell laughing very hard this is so good MAKE MORE PLEASE!
akuma no hime chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
oh i got a headache from laughing so hard
Mzmiami chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
this is a really good story love the humor
nickybluejess chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I liked this story. It was very funny when the guys were baby's and talking to one another. Then with the Girls, to funny. The last few chapters were a little sad with all that drama but overall I liked the story plot. :)
angeljme chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
yey! found another story with a great plot, well written, kidney-popping funny and soooo sweet!
Aldi82 chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
So cute

loved it
sailorstarcharmer chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
How old are they?" Mina asked, looking at the five boys, sprawled on the huge bed with their clothes almost ripping at the seams. There was beeping from the computer and Ami looked back at the boys.

"It says they're five years old." Was her final answer

FIVE BOYS? WEREN'T THERE FOUR!1
chimichurri chapter 19 . 2/5/2010
Nice ending ) Great story!
x.eya.x chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
AW! Its sweet! Great job!