Reviews for A Light in May
AndurilofTolkien chapter 12 . 5/1
great job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/1
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
What a wonderful story. You did a great job of writing the elves, and I really enjoyed your take on little Aragorn. His interactions with everyone were lovely.
sugarart chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Ok so I was totally not expecting that ending. This was a really well written story, excellent plot it was difficult to pull myself away. I simply found myself wanting to know what happened next. I would love to know if there are plans for a sequel, but can certainly understand if there is not. All around two thumbs up.
ninayasmijn chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
An amazing story! I have started reading this today and finished it in 2 hours! Love it and will probably reread it later.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
I really enjoyed this mystery :) and I'll admit, the true culprit caught me by surprise! I loved little Estel's way on looking at things–even when he didn't understand what was going on, your descriptions were clear enough that I could still "connect the dots." Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale, and God bless!
Reader chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
I have to admit that the last chapter's not as satisfying as I expected it to be, but I've seen the note above. *sigh*
Rina chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
I hope you still look at this account, because I want to express how amazed and in love I am with this story. Congratulations on finishing such an amazing and touching fic. :)
Jack chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Elrond is such a good dad to Estel
Rachielle chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I wish I had geography lessons like Estel, they sound so much more interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
great!
gginsc chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
A very enjoyable story.
shine lots chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like how you take elvish culture, and endow it with your own personal imaginations, and describe the details to make it seem more realistic.
Carcy chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
"Perhaps they are with one another," suggested Estel. "I think they must be great friends, for I often see them together on the bridge at night."

I love this line!
CeresMaria chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thank you for completeing this story! I loved how you expressed Estel's young demeanor; it was extremely cute!