Reviews for A Light in May
sugarart chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Ok so I was totally not expecting that ending. This was a really well written story, excellent plot it was difficult to pull myself away. I simply found myself wanting to know what happened next. I would love to know if there are plans for a sequel, but can certainly understand if there is not. All around two thumbs up.
ninayasmijn chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
An amazing story! I have started reading this today and finished it in 2 hours! Love it and will probably reread it later.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
I really enjoyed this mystery :) and I'll admit, the true culprit caught me by surprise! I loved little Estel's way on looking at things–even when he didn't understand what was going on, your descriptions were clear enough that I could still "connect the dots." Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale, and God bless!
Reader chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
I have to admit that the last chapter's not as satisfying as I expected it to be, but I've seen the note above. *sigh*
Rina chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
I hope you still look at this account, because I want to express how amazed and in love I am with this story. Congratulations on finishing such an amazing and touching fic. :)
Jack chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Elrond is such a good dad to Estel
Rachielle chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I wish I had geography lessons like Estel, they sound so much more interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
great!
gginsc chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
A very enjoyable story.
shine lots chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like how you take elvish culture, and endow it with your own personal imaginations, and describe the details to make it seem more realistic.
Carcy chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
"Perhaps they are with one another," suggested Estel. "I think they must be great friends, for I often see them together on the bridge at night."

I love this line!
CeresMaria chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thank you for completeing this story! I loved how you expressed Estel's young demeanor; it was extremely cute!
lauren hedgehog chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
Yay! Thanks for the ending :-)
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Hm so i was partly right then it was Iluthior (or whatever her name was)...i am glad you finished it and that some of the confusion and chaos seemed less so with the new revise. The scene where Gilraen saves Estel and then Estel's exclamation about 'not elves' was heartbreaking. Overall though this was spot you for the finale.
black4minister chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
that was a great story-definently worth the time it took to write. some things are better for the time they take. you write the elves very realisticly and obvioulsy put a lot of thought into the story.

i do hope you will write more legolas aragorn stories, maybe some of those adventures they're going to have?

blacky xox