Reviews for The Third Floor
Raevyan chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
Long time no update, man. Hope you fnd the time soon - I really wanna see how this story turns out!
Kristen00 chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
This is really, really good. Please continue!
somebody chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Yay! You continued it! So far so good, and I would really appreciate it if you kept going. I think it's really good so far(especially the focus on Watch. He's my favorite character;)

Anyway, very cool story, and please keep it up!
somebody chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This was really good and you should definitely write more, especially with Watch!:)
If you need ideas, I always thought it would be interesting to write sequels to some of the books, with some characters coming back. (Sorry, I can't say too much, or I'll give away my own idea!)I would write these myself, but I can't seem to get an account yet. Also, I think you should consider putting in some other characters, maybe Tira. Great job!
Someone obsessed with Spooksville chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Hey, this was really cool! I like the stuff you added in about Watch (definitely my favorite character.)Please write more, especially some with Watch;)
Raevyan chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
Wow, freaky dream indeed! Hey i like wot u did with Watch wen u were star gazing, sayin how distant he is. He always got carried away when lookin at the star, didnt he? As if he wished he was there instead of where he was.
Anywayz, plase update soon.
Raevyan chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
Yayz! Watch rulez. But of course you know that. I'm glad u updated, i've just managed to get my 3rd chap up, if ur still intterested in it. And i've got a nu email addy, tis on my profile. Please keep writing this, it's so cool to finally read another good writer's take on Spooksville.
Raevyan chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
i think i can safely say i am an expert on spooksville and i have tonnes of ideas! please feel free to email me for help. And can i just add, Watch is my favourite charactor, can u please make him do something cool in this? He is *constantl* being overshadowed br bryce and adam, especially adam!

Miriam G chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Interesting beginning. I hope you'll continue this. Kyera? Cool name!

Upa upa upa upa

upa upa upa upa

upa upa upa upa

upa upa uphey

Sorry, I'm kind of insane, so I like to add pointless things to my reviews. I was once accused of writing uncreative reviews, you know. I love creative reviews.

Anyway, I hope you update this soon. If you want, I can write a 500-word review on your next chapter. I really can! I wrote a review with more than thousand words once. Muahahaha!

Yours,