Reviews for Rest In Pieces
Swedish chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Hey there!

I'm reading the story and I'm on chapter 7 now and I gotta admit that this story is pretty good, I like it anyway.

but I have a little comment about dear lovely Sweden.

"There's flowers everywhere, and the beaches are sandy and full of palm trees. I like everybody there, you know? People are nice and friendly," she went on.

there are NO flowers in Sweden, if there are they're made of plasic. the beaches are rocky and certainly NOT sandy and in some places are icy as well. If you ever have the luck to find a palm tree please tell me so all Sweden will get the apportunity to be there to see the impsible thing actually happens. Mostly its the usuall "chrismas" trees everywhere and stuff like this. people? they are unclused, cold and distant, they might help you if you ask them and smile to you but they will never be open to you. So if you like Sweden, come and visit to get to know the true, but you better start from Malmo the first, cuz Omea could bring you to shock situation and you don't want it XD
Blonde-gym-chick chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
OMG! I cannot belive you actually killed one of them! This last chapter was horrible because you had to wait till the end to see who had died! Gr... But your story was great. I couldnt stop reading it even though I should have been asleep not too long ago. Great job!
yellow notepaper chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
YES. I WANT THIS PILE OF RUBBISH CONTINUED. D
Madden Lee Brown chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
This last chapter was confusing. Hmm.
Madden Lee Brown chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Does that mean Ginny is dying? I wouldn't mind right now. She's annoying me. Why won't she take the fricken peanut butter off of herself? Grr. This story is just plain odd. Probably why I have to keep reading...

Madden Lee Brown chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
No... she doesn't even get angry? Why! She must do something now that she has gained some sense! Evil Draco. Gah! If he were to cover my body with peaut butter and then leave me - though I would not let him get away - I would probably laugh and tell him it was worth it just to see that I affected him. Poor Ginny. Oh, and now I've gone and shared too much with you. Blasted me! *sigh* Good chapter.

Madden Lee Brown chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
I loved the pants... that made my day. )

Madden Lee Brown chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Well, that was good... it just seemed so unrealistic. I do think you've captured Ginny and Draco very well. More so Draco. Good job.

kasey07 chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
umm... I don't get the ending. forgive for sounding so stupid but I just don't. Ginny's dead right? and draco...?
Sea chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
OMG TERRY PRATCHETT ROX! OMGOMG!

Awsome story! very well done

Sea.
cashew chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Have you seen the movie Saw by chance? If not then you should, lol, the plot is oddly similiar. Well, sort of. Not saying that you stole it or anything, it's probably just a coincidence...

Well, awesome beginning and everything is well-written so far. And if I didn't have to go to class I would read the rest of it. Alas, though, I do. So I shall have to put it off until later. Good job!
laura-r-c chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
that was absolutley fantastic! You're a wonderful author...you use great descriptave words...PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ write a sequell!
Lolabunnypoopsquate chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
What? That's it? I am so confused! How did Draco die? I thought it was Ginny! And what was the thing under the floor board, and what was the stone? Maybe i am just a bad reader and missed all this though. Yep. I think thats it. Very good story by the way, very very original it gave me goosebumps! woot! I would love to see your sequel.
Tarraw chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
*Cries* YOu killed Draco... Okay i'm done crying...i think... Okay umm there's not much to say... honestly why even kill draco off? nvm i don't really wanna know and yes.. you've made a sequeal ... i'll read it..okay i'm babbleing..i need to stop... Happy Writing,

little- munchkin-poo