Reviews for The Forgotten Past
elisa chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awesome! Rather long but totally worth it! Though perhaps next time you could use the chapter feature of this site. I litterally saw how long this page was and twitched in mild horror. I'm just saying that the sight of how long the page is and how many words there were was a bit daunting. Totally worth it but scary nonetheless.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
since this is to long to address the whole thing in one review, I'll just say one thing, you do know that horses sleep standing up?
wolffirez chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Your grammer is just amazing, in fact it makes me feel a bit envious... 0.0 This definately shows that you have the potential of becoming a true writer! Brillant story by the way. I'm looking foreward to reading more! '/'
angelbabe2000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
hey love the story please i mean please update soon dont make me beg
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I wish i can borrow you some of my time,so that you'll write more and update more frequently. :P Anyway,love everything you wrote~~! n_~
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Excellent!
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This was an amazingly well done fic. You introduced a whole new layer and depth to fanfic. Wonderful.
Sulitari-Draugwen chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Wow. I don't think I can say any thing else. Wow. An epic of a fanfic, beautiful, real, and you captured these characters perfectly. Really well done.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
This is easily one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. The plot was stunning, your descriptions even more so, and I loved what you did with the characters. You captured each of them perfectly, and I am in complete and utter awe of you!
Airfaith chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow! Please write more! I don't think I could live another minute!

faith~*
shina-schatten chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
this was an superbly well done fiction. the twists and turns of plot and emotion were very well done and highly believable. you had a realistically happy ending with an open ended invitation to the sequel(i feel bad for Cyria) and i hope to be able to read the sequel soon, but i'm tired right now. again this was a great story.
Anamin chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I love this story. I'm glad I read it. I always did love happy endings. This is truly a classic! Thanks you so much for sharing!
Purple Mongoose chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I read this nearly two years ago, but I love it just as much now as I did then. Excellent work, and wonderfully entrancing.

-Palla.
BloodIce chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
This was great!I really liked this one.
Rae chan1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
::steps back, kneels down, and pays homage:: I love this story. So many twists and turns in the plot, I couldn't tear my eyes off it for more than five minutes at most. . I love your writing style and hope to one day be a great writer like yourself.

~~Rae chan