Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
o luved this one shot! Very good! TTFN!
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
i didnt think it was ooc.
sinsss chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
WOW! THat was real good. Gosh, I feel sorry for kikyo know! She's not all that bad... in THIS story. _' She's idiotic and stupid in the anime/manga. O well. Twas cool!She finally left them alone! WOohoO!
Abated-Valiance chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
_ that was great! yay for InuKag fics! Keep writing!
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
great job! yeah i have taken a intrest in ur stories! just because i love the way u rite! but... thats not the point! great job!
Janie50989 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Nice story although I hate the part with Kikyo I can't believe she couldn't believe Inu-Yasha had moved on HELL if I was her I could believe I gotta go today's Easter and I'm spending time with my boyfriend and my .
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was pretty good.
I am happy (sort of) that Kikyo had found peace.
But whatever
see ya soon
hateyoujason chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
once again I wuved it. hehehe (not fair I suck at fanfic P)
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Aw...I have a feeling I've read this story before...Either way,I enjoy it very much!
The Jade Princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
*literally sobbing* That was so moving! I am truly touched, and I'm not just saying that either.
The whole plot behind these characters are very deep, you portrayed that well. *claps* Also, the song actually fitted perfectly with the situation. *more claps* and it fits in perfectly with your other story, which I love but am to lazy to reveiw it! *applause*
Love this story!
copperlights chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
well, this was cute.. and I cant beleive that I am actually still up and have the thought process still working... Ill probly go to sleep once I cant think anymore... lolz, ja~!
maruimochi chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
So Cute!
inuchan fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Crystarias chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
this ties in really well into Early December. I like the fact that it is a seperate piece away from that and not just another do a grat job storytelling with the inu characters. keep it up!
Lillo chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Me Like :) I read ED and then your bio before I read AYHN and this really seems like it was written for ED(but you already spoke about that so moving on...)
I feel kind of bad for the soul grabber (even though I laughed when I pictured it flying back). I don't like/dislike it but whatever happened to not shooting the messenger? :)
By the way Belated Happy Holidays!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »