Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
Litwolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Kikyo has finally found her peace... this was really good! - Update "Early December" soon! Thanks!
sushiface chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Ok I came and read this right after I had finished reading the last update for 'Early December' And I must say that it fits in with the story very well and is very good too. I just have two questions for you.
Question 1. Did you initially plan on having this one shot in one of your stories?
Question 2. Stupid question really but, does the name 'Early December' have something do with when the baby is to be born?
I must say that it's really cool how you were able to be able to fit this in with your story. I have never seen anyone do this type of thing before and it's awesome. I think more people should do something like this, surely people would enjoy it very much so.
Wow this review is getting longer than I intended on it being...
Anyways, I look forward to your next update of 'Early December'
And now I must go to bed. It's 4 am and I am doing stuff with my bestest friends tomorrow right away when I wake up so, I must go.
Hope you had a Happy Holidays, and have a Happy New Years too. _
~Elise
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
i really liked this fic. i'm glad that kikyo moved on in this fic instead of being all bitter and jealous of kagome and inuyasha. cause you're right if she really did love him she would truly want him to be happy.
Cattykit chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Maiden of the Moon:
Well, I came to read this story at the insistence from 'Early December' and I have to say, I really like it! Though Kikyou does seem a bit... evil... in this story, I don't really mind 'cuz I don't really like Kikyou anyway _ I suppose you could say that it is the really mature people that like Kikyou because they see from her perspective and how she would feel like and what she had to go through... but ::shrugs:: oh well, so I'm not mature... I'll get over it somehow
Question! Did you write this one-shot specifically for 'Early December'? Or is chapter 17 (and possibly 18) based on this story? I can tell that they are related so does that mean that in 'Early December' Kikyou finds peace too? I would really appreciate it if you could answer my question(s) _~
Anyway, I really did like this story! It had a nice ending for Kikyou, yet it was still Inu/Kag. There should be more of those out there. I don't hate Kikyou THAT much. Only when she tries to steal away Inuyasha from Kagome... heh heh. And it was a bit satisfying to see Kikyou become jealous of Kagome here. She's so emotionless in the manga that you can't really see what she's thinking. I don't care that much for the anime. They made her much eviler than she should be there. The manga is much better ::nods head::
Wonderful job on this one-shot! I really enjoyed reading it! Keep on updating 'Early December'! I really like that story too! See ya!
~cattykit~
Heather chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
aw i was curious and i read this and i like it!
perfect way for kikyo to go i say lmao
merry x-mas
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I feel sad for Kikyo...but glad she found peace.
Despite everything, she DOES deserve it.
FukashiOni chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I guess I have to admit, although I'm definitely NOT fond of Kikyou, even when she was alive, she does deserve SOME pity. She died young, and with so much hatred-even though some of that hatred she brought upon herself; she admitted she loves her hatred. But she could never be like Kagome. Kagome is so much more cheerful than Kikyou ever was. As a friend of mine said, Kagome is more beautiful than Kikyou simply because she smiles more.
I did like this. It even managed to move me to feel sorry for Kikyou, when normally I'm all-too anxious to see her rot in hell.
MEEE chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
More,I like it and want more chapters.(*tough i know I'll never get more it's always fun to ask*)

Kay laterz.
BCM chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Cool. That turned out really neat. You were right, Inu did sound a bit out of character, but I liked it. By the way, is this tied in with your fic, "Early December?"
tao-fairlight chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
thats so kawaii!

the reason i dont like kikyo is because

1. she wants to take inuyasha to hell

2. inuyasha has some feelings for her which is very annoying!

3. she's making trouble with inu\kag

4. every time inuyasha is with her it breaks kagome's heart!...

i think it's enough reasons to dislike her
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
This was GREAT! I liked it a lot.
ThisPersonIsNoLongerHere chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
ahh..datw as cute...i thought u were gonna make kikyo b a bitch for a second and try and kill kag in jelousy..but u didnt..alls well..._...sry i havent bene reveiwin yur stories..for sum reason it would let me on to this part of the site to read and reveiw em..srry so srry!i liked it tho... bye byez!

cahadras
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Reminds me of the episode where Kag and Inu break up,I started crying..So sad..e_e; Great fic though.
Tiggr chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Aw! Meesa likey! Lol... I really like this one, and you can bet it will be under my favorite stories list. Well g2g, Tiggr
sielent soul of the sun chapter 1 . 9/14/2003