Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
Declaration chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*sits silently* Good work... *muttering*
ash-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I LOVED IT! (sobs on seshy-chans shoulder) it was great! i agree w/ u on kikyo probably being nice in her past life but now all she is is dead slut! (seshy nods head in agreement hoping to get some suga) i loved blood and chocolate to it was one of my faves but i have to disagree w/ u on the book its also one of my faves. but hoo cares XD (runs off w/ seshy to go "romp" in the woods heheheheh)
ash-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
kuroinu chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
yay! your biggest fan has read and reviewed for you again! this one is expecially cute! i agree the inuyasha would be nicer in this certain predicament. he is this way in all MY fics where kagome's pregnant and naraku's dead. hehe! i like the song you picked too, it goes with the plot. i've never written a song fic b4 i'll have to try sometime! well gtg and read some more of you fics! your biggest fan signing out!

-kuroinu
THE ONE chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
GREAT I LIKED THE PAIRINGS BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT SOMEONE WROTE A FIC SIMALAR STORYLINE
Ladykaa28 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I did like this. The only time I don't like Kikyo is when she trying to kill Kagome. But other than that she ok. It's good that she finally found peace.
inuyashagurl1490 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
i love it it was so cutie
ChristyKay chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
LOL, i just was wondering at the coincidences: I just wrote a song fic of this song, similar, but at the end, Inuyasha says "yes".

lol, no way I'm posting it though. . . I hate it when i don't write out my ideas before other people do. . .

better you did it though. *nods* You're a good writer!
Kisamadesu chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Hi! _

I loved the fanfic, so, please don't get stressed over some flamers who doesn't have the guts to sign the review.

The oh so called wind22 has no imagination either, because "it" reviewed another fanfic (Trial of the Hearts temporary fic . ?storyid1500699) with the same words. "It" didn't change a bit any letter of both reviews. I guess "it" must be just doing CtrlC and CtrlV.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward for this fanfic! Sorry I didn't review Blood and Chocolate, but I must say it's a great story, I liked it very much.

ps.: gomen for any mistakes I did, but English isn't my mother-language.
SesshoumaruFanCall911 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Uh, okay...

...I, of course, found more grammical errors. _

Tell me how Kikyou can be asking InuYasha to go to hell for THREE years and Sango and Miroku have a FOUR year old child?

Oh, and I thought the 'soul skimmers' were called SOUL STEALERS... or the Shimidamachuu to be technical.

I'll assume "sneaking hisses from HER" is supposed to be "sneaking kisses from HER."

There's more errors but I'm too tired to point them out.

It was honestly an interesting fic, I suppose. Well detailed, but I didn't really care for it much because it seemed to circle more around Kikyou than anyone else. I DETEST Kikyou. I'm imagining her whining though... *laughs*
PublicDisaster chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Aw, it was cute, and a bit serious too. It wasn't OOC, of course I don't really believe in OOC, cause you never know how they will act in certain situations, that's part of the fun in writing them. I liked Kikyou when she was alive, but the clay Kikyou can eat dirt for all I care (I hate her), Kikyou bashing IS fun, I do it all the time. Read my fics for Kikyou bashing, even though they are all Sess/Kag right now (my fav pairing at the moment) I will have my Inu/Kag fic up tomorrow.

Well this is a long review, loved the one shot, really good, bai bai.

Samarah-chan -
Kenkaya chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
My God!

We must be on the same wave length or something cause this reminded me A LOT of how I portrayed Kikyou in my fic "Adore." It was a songfic too! (it's a muti-chapter fic with every chapter a songfic to a different Smashing Pumpkins song) I don't like her, but I wouldn't really say I hate her. I describe it more as not caring that much. Angsty ice queens just don't rock my boat. I care more about other characters and occassionally get annoyed at her *cough*episode 47*cough* The way I see it, Kikyou and Inuyasha had a strong empathetic bond. But they both had emotional scarring and closed themselves off for different reasons. I firmly believe that in order to make others happy you need to be able to make yourself happy. Kikyou and Inu had too much baggage between them and a romance would have torn them apart in the end with frustration. How can you melt someone else's heart if you can't melt your own? That's why I had Kikyou resolve the issue (in my fic) with the line (to Kagome) "He needs your heart as much as mine does." As far as I'm concerned, they made much better friends. Anyway, I like how you used the song too. My friend LOVES Michelle Branch (he gets teased a lot for liking "chick music" but I think it's cool) It makes for a nice ending when Kikyou finally gets some much needed peace of mind. I honestly don't mind Kikyou bashing (heck, I did it BIG time in my "Let's Get Sesshoumaru Laid!" fic. Then again, I bash everybody in that fic) Sometimes it's refreshing to get another view, though.

Keep up the writing!
gohans yoyo chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Alright!That was just so kewl!I loved it!My deep seeded love for Inuyasha x Kagome romances and hate for Kikyo were fullfilled to their greatest possible extent!Thanks for such an awesome fic!
Lapinina chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Poor Kikyo. Though I am a dedicated KagInu shipper, and I do think Kikyo's a bitch, I feel sorry for her. She thought her boyfriend betrayed her, she got killed(very painfully and slowly) then brought back with only part of a soul, and she loses her boy to her reincarnation. If she wasn't so crazy in the Anime and Manga I'd really feel bad for her.
wind22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003