Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
hey i'm really glad that you didn't make Kikyo a total bitch in this fic and i'm glad you let her find peice. it was so good, and plus i love that song, one of my favs.!
Inu-Sarah chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Wow, just wow. This One-shot made me think, I mean I don't hate Kikyo I don't even really dislike her, I just feel sorry for her,(this is one really long sentence)I mean she died thinking the one she loved had killed her, and that is so sad. Well, thanks for listening (well actually reading) my thoughts on the matter!_

Ja ne!_

P. the this one-shot was AWESOME!
Chibi Dark Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I LOVED it I didn't mind that Inuyasha was ooc, but I guess you do have a point about Inu-chan being nicer because of up the good work by the way can you email me
DismayedSoul chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
AWE! I love happy endings. *tear* That was really sweet. You made me feel sorry for Kikyo, that shows a real talent for writing. I'm glad Kikyo found peace and just let Inuyasha be happy. I hope she does that in the real ending, but we'll see.

Anyway, keep writing great stuff like that! I'll keep reading. Happy tales to you!

~DS~
Pixie Jones chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
no offense but the songs are really really... really annoying butotherwise everything is perfect lol
squeakyinuears chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Hey Maiden of the Moon!

What's this? I check up on you and see that you have yet another story out? Hehehe. Though now, of course, I realize that it's a one shot.

Let's see, so many things to say...

Well, to be honest, when I first saw the title, I had a feeling of dejavu, because there is another Inuyasha story, by Lady Penguin, with the exact same title. But don't worry. While both of you titled it based on Michelle Branch's song (yes, her first chapter was a songfic too) Lady Penguin's story is a series - multichaptered. And your's is a one-shot, of course. And obviously, the plots are different. (By the way, if you haven't already, I suggest you read it - it's really good!)

Now that I'm done with that... Wow! I really liked it! I mean, all the fluffy scenes between Inuyasha and Kagome of course, as well as the rest of the group! How cute! Sango and Miroku have a little girl! And Inuyasha is actually nice to Shippo! And Kagome is pregnant with his pup! Adorable!

And you know, I never thought about it, but that's a very nice way for Kikyo to go - to finally let go of the hate, and rest in peace. And I guess it also shows just how much she really loved him, ne? To be able to be happy for him.

And I totally agree with you - I don't like Kikyo very much, but I don't hate her. In fact, my bio has a whole little shpeel about it. Hehehe. I mean, Kikyo, when she was alive, must have been a good person, if Inuyasha was to fall in love with her, right? It's just the walking clay pot that she is now who is annoying. And really, she is portrayed a lot meaner in fan fictions many times, I've found, than she is in the real manga and anime.

So yeah, I really enjoyed reading this one-shot! Hope that I'll be reading more from you soon, but no rushing!

Ja ne!
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
hey that was good well

JA NE!
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
You know, I've never seen a song fic from Kikyo's POV... I think you've done a really good job! -
Momentum chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Yes! I was waiting for someone to type this scenario, I really was! The song was absolutely PERFECT! _ Great Job!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5