Reviews for The Way to a Hero
LJ Summers chapter 25 . 2/6
This was an unexpected kind of story, for me. I didn't appreciate Harry running off, but I understood it. Still, I kind of had to agree that it was rather selfish of him to do so. But gasp! Harry's HUMAN. Which is a very good thing.

Glad he's back home. I am hoping that, in their future, he and Hermione will find ways to grow a family around them, one way or another.
NewEliza chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Bravo! I loved read you fic. :))
AllWasWell07 chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
Just what I was in the mood for. Great story.
Shoelace Freak chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
I'm leaving it here for now- too much in one day wouldn't be good for my health, physical or mental. But so far, this story is really good. Unlike other fanfictions, it shows them actually having doubts about following each other everywhere. Basically, I like how their relationship is "real", how they yelled at Remus, how they were stubborn no matter what. It's a refreshing change and I can guarantee I'll be back to read the rest soon. I really enjoyed it!
babythor chapter 25 . 4/22/2010
I read this JUST after I finished This Time Around...I'm still dizzy from the difference in length .
missy chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
This was a pretty good story, a few grammatical errors but otherwise well written with a good storyline. However, it would have been awesome to see an epilogue... Sorry if I spelt that wrong! Lol!
Witherwings7 chapter 25 . 5/25/2009
I liked the story although I thought that Harry and Hermione's reaction to losing their son was too mild. He was almost at full term so they've been looking forward to having their child for months now, I would think they would be a lot more devastated over it. I've never been pregnant though so maybe that is in character for some people.

Besides that though, I really enjoyed the story.
glitteryangeleyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great Story!
bobbet chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Harry and Ron lay quietly in their respective beds staring into the black room. Neither of them was remotely tired.

It would be Neither of them Were remotely tired, not was. Sorry its judt dtuff like that bother me. I like the story though!
kapaliela chapter 25 . 9/28/2007
oh! i really liked this story! but u left me with the humongous cliff hanger of the baby! will there be more babies? there have to be! i know... but it would have been so incredibly nice to read it, i liked this harry, so vulnerable and real...
just someone chapter 25 . 9/27/2007
I honestly think that you are a good writer. The only reason I did not enjoy this story is because Harry would have never run away from his duties.
pstibbons chapter 25 . 1/8/2007
Nice fic. Could have used a final chapter, where Albus explains his theory of what happened - the baby took the curse instead of Hermione or something like that.
adorablygranger chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
excellent
Kaydeek chapter 25 . 2/21/2006
ok I really liked only things I didn't like was Remus Dying and their Baby that was Sad
Kaydeek chapter 16 . 2/21/2006
to start you know I love your stories right...

I told myself I was going to wait until the end to review since the Story is complete..

I like this on all but this Chapter Really Sucked big time why did you have to kill off Remus... I cried at the Start knowing what was going to happen.. I can't believe he is dead... you should have put a major Char. Death in it I wasn't to up set about Snape but Remus broke my Heart