Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Omnicat chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That was absolutely hysterical. :D
Claire chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Aah! A mutated turtle!"

Poor, poor Quatre! But that was SO funny! I read it to my friend who isn't into the yumminess of boy-boy love, and she liked it too. Keep up the good work!
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Poor Quatre - I pity him so, but at least he has his Santa Claus. D
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
LMAO! that's hilarious XD
Sasheenka chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
FABULOUS! I love this completely! It made me laugh so hard I nearly fell off my chair. Unfortunately I was reading it in my computer class...my teacher was not happy at all.
Nephylim chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is one of the best 3x4 fanfics I have ever read. Hehe, the whole concept is wonderful. You are a genius. Wonderful, wonderful job.
SleepyStar chapter 1 . 5/29/2003

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHA -_-,

YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nanashi chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Oh, that's hilarious! _ I like it a lot!
theperfectsoldier chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Ok, picture this... It's 1:21 am, everyone at my house is asleep, oh and it's July, and I am reading your X-mas fic... laughing hysterically! ohhhh, now my tummy hurts from laughing too hard... It was great! Thanks for making me feel better! And is it X-mas yet? I am getting some ideas... my poor hubby!~_
Wulf chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Wai! - I love this fic! Even if Quatre probably doesn't celebrate Christmas it was a wonderful idea. Lovely writing.
Lara Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
that was... HILARIOUS! it'd be just like duo to do something like that. well, now if a partridge in a pear tree ever shows up on my doorstep, i'll know who it's from. you, or duo. _
Fireflyof Death48 chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Hahahaha was so so funny I loved it!
Akhino chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
_' I have no clue what to say. That was strange, but really funny. LOL! I'd go into hysterics, too, if that happened to me. Poor Quatre...
Auseakret chapter 1 . 2/1/2001