Reviews for Medieval Knights
Maya chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I am wondering when you will post another chapter. I was browsing for some good MKR fanfics when I saw your story. When I read the first chapter, I instantly fell in love with this story. So please update soon before my love for this fanfic is gone
SAM chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Hello there...I was wondering if you are planing on update your tale 'cause I readed a few months ago and I readed now and finish in the same chapter...the story is realy good...if you have time it will be realy nice to see or read (jiji) the end...

ayanamifaerudo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
the story is really good... nice play of events... one thing tha bothers me is the grammar...

but the story is fresh leap from the original story of the magic knights though it is closely tied with it.
Siremele chapter 1 . 6/10/2006

I'm Brazilian and my English is horrible. So, I'm sorry if I write something ridiculous in this review.

I want read a fic in English to understand better this language, and I love MKR! Then I read some summaries and I interested by your fic.

Its very interesting, soon I'll read the other chapters.

Your fic is very good!

LightHawKnight chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
No! ! Hikaru must stop thinking about eagle and focus on Lantis, she MUST do this, I HATE eagle only because he gets inbetween Hikaru and Lantis, if he doesnt do that then i really dont hate him.
LightHawKnight chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Im guessing the mystery guy is Lantis in disguise right? Do u like fruits baskets? if u do read the fanfics MelizabethT writes i hear that they are very good and she updates almost daily. Finished a long fanfic in less than a month and it was her first, and she wont stop there.
LightHawKnight chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Will this story confuse me if i skip to the scenes with Hikaru in it? I mean the only people i really care about is Hikaru and Lantis, so i just skip the parts with Fuu and Ferio, Umi and Ascot, will this be a problem in understanding the story?
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
:Gasps: She thought about Eagle while she was with Lantis! :Another Gasp: She's comparing them :and another gasp: I can breathe! dammit!

Hmm.. Fuu got her sword as I was rather expecting.. So I'm guessing when the guradians come.. Hikaru would get hers first?

It was just like in the real show I think.. Hikaru was able to use her magic first but then got her guardian last..

Here in your fic Fuu got her magic first and Umi her sword.. so that would be my assumption..XD

UPdate soon!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
Authors Notes: This was kind of a reflection chapter. I realized that in the beginning I made it seem like they would be so lonesome without the other two but after that none of them –Umi, Fuu, or Hikaru- ever thought of the each other. So now all of a sudden they’re thinking of one another again.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Aw.. Fuu and Ferio it!

Hm.. So Umi got her sword first, huh? Lucky girl!

Hmm.. Hikaru might get hers next, since they're already planning on going to the volcano..
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
So they all have their pendants!

Things are getting too exciting! And who's the mysterious guy? AaHH! Hikaru-chan why would you let some stranger kiss you? Well.. lol, I guess he didn't actually gave you time to think now did he? lol

Hmm.. So Eagle was just her second kiss.. tsk, tsk.. you can't have two different males kiss you in just one evening! Bad hormones!

Ohh..looky here.. Lantis is jealous! YaY! Hurray~! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
Here have a cough syrup! XD

Aww.. a mystery man.. Hmm.. cobalt eyes? I have no objections on who ever kisses Hikaru first Lantis or Eagle would be perfect.. but I guess our pilot was a very lucky guy?

Hmm.. wonder if anyone else saw that..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
Clef? Aww.. poor Ascot.. Oh well.. tough luck! :snickers:

Hmm.. If Alcyone was oblivious to Zagato and Emeraude's love.. Hikaru's oblivious of Eagle and Lantis' I think both men should be glad..

I remember that scene at the fountain.. and things were quite different..XD

Silly girl!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Ah.. well at I guess Eagle had all of Hikaru's time at the guess it's Lantis' turn! XD

So there you are Mokona! lol.. silly thing..XD

Hm.. It's rather hard to read three different scenes in three differnt places..XD

Looks like the three girls have acquired new pets.. Winni.. as Windom? Sele as Ceres and Terran as Rayearth? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Hmm.. they're destinies are about to unfold..XD

I'm glad you had some Umi and Clef moment here as well as Fuu and

Hmm.. Why do I have this feeling that Eagle and Hikaru will come up and not Lantis and Hikari? LOL