Reviews for To Serve In Hell
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is spine-tingling beautiful and so in character ~ adding to favourites!

~ Sakina x
Lotamoxie chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Loved it! Very well written, but so sad.
natasqi chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I loved it and am very sad you aren't continuing it:'( i love zack and have always felt for him

maybe you're planning on another zack fic soon?

ChocolateAddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Awesome, Sorrow. You never seize to amaze me with your talent as a writer. That was very emotional, sad, and heart breaking... Sniff!
dleep chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I can't believe you went so far as to send this to your recycle bin. I now have serious doubts as to your sanity!

Brilliant work, extremely well written!

You write Zack and Renfro perfectly, this story is very real- and very much in canon.

Well done.

Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Wow, this is so good! I am so impressed. Please, please, please keep writing this. I am so grateful that you saved this from the Recycle Bin. It will be such a treat to read the updates. SO please keep writing. I love Zack stories and am so glad to see another being written. I have read some of your stories before and was always very impressed. So it will be neat to see what your genuis mind comes up with for this story.

A Fan.
Astra 12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
No. Renfro knew that the way to break him was to let his own conscious do the work. As much as he seemed very much the efficient soldier, he’d made it perfectly obvious from that stunt with the gun, that sentimentality was his biggest and probably his only weakness. He would only succumb to reindoctrine if he truly believed there was no hope left. Absolutely no hope. And so she waited for his own conscious to attack him, and then played on his guilt, his vulnerability, his despair.

Loved this part, and further I agree with everything the others said before me!
Immortal Star chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
DUDE! You wanted to chuck this into the recycle bin? I don't believe it. This has to be one of the best fics I've read. You managed to write Renfro and Zack fully in character, something I bow to ou for *Bows*.

Linda Eastman chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Omg! that was a hell of a good fic Sor! I really liked Renfro in it! hehe its as if you were in her head trying to figure out what she would do so you could write it down! And wow lol it worked cuz every single word of Renfro in ya fic would be things that she'd say! And Zack well it was really Zack! This must be the fic from you that i love the most! And im not just saying that because you are my friend but because the fic kicks ass!
starre1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Oh *WoW!*

That is good. But then, your stories are always good ;)

Keep it out of the trash ok?

X5 Ash chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
great start, the first sentence was a winner, and so ws the rest of the fic. very dark. please update!
Kyre chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Excellent. You go so in-depth with Zack's thoughts and emotions, and Renfro's thoughts as well, that I just got sucked right into the story. Zack's conscience and his sentimentality are his undoing...very true to character. Well done.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
dude! i love you! this was absolutely spine chilling! bloody awesome!

my fave quote:

The sound however, remained locked inside his head by a leather strap that gagged his mouth. And so rather than be allowed the release of that scream - the wordless lament for the absence of death - the sound of his agony was left to reverberate within his own head until at last the imaginary cry faded into the background of consciousness.

i just adored that - its so dark and agonising and spine chilling.

this whole fic was brilliant. i loved your descriptions of renfro, she is such a heartless bitch and, even more i loved her thoughts about deck.

im soo happy Kel got you working on this, cause dude this fic SO never ever belonged in trash!

Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
(Let's out a whistle.) Wow! Definitely not recycle bin material. Where on earth did you get an idea like that? This is great! Very dark and very emotional. And very . . . "real," if that makes sense. Wow!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
wow...this is amazingly well written scene... i love how dark this comes across... it's very believable...definately doesn't belong in the recycle bin...