Reviews for The Blue Cloak
Anon chapter 6 . 1/31
It is good that include passion in things pure ;) Live without it would be very dreary.
TARDIS-follower chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
AHHFGXDCDTVYFCD SO MANY BEAUTIFUL FEELZZZ,,,,,
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
hermoso
Murphy AT chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
The first canon well-written and brilliant romance that has endeared itself to me-it is indescribably wonderful. The symbolism, flawless characterization, research, authentic dialogue, and that something more (made me cry) all combined in a whirlwind of I LOVE THIS STORY.
schaferdramaqueen chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
*Applauds wildly* Well done.
schaferdramaqueen chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Wow! This is...really, really good. The way that you've captured the characters is beautiful, and you've struck just the right balance between somber and light. This line caught my eye

"...Faramir, who, under very close inspection, was bearing the expression of a man working to not look as interested as he was."

As a particular example of masterful phrasing, but it's one of many. I also especially enjoyed the bit about taking things for granted.

Just a few nitpicks (please don't be mad- I only nitpick the ones that I adore!). One: you've got a couple of punctuation issues- some periods in random places ("'Have you ever. ever taken anything for granted?'") in this chapter), and at the end of this page this site didn't feel like accepting your /i formatting (you actually have to go press the italic button- ugh!).

And in your summary, "jipped" should be spelled "gypped."

But you've hooked me in. A very good job you've done here. :)
twilightsXdawn chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Wow, of all the F&E stories I've read, this one is by far my favorite. Thanks for the awesome story!
ahhh real monsters chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
off topic- *squeel* george rr martin! my very favoritest is arya. stick 'em with the pointy end, eh?

anyways...i think your fanfic is pretty wicked. nifty, spiffy, peachykeen, coolbeans- eat a horde of angsty teens. hehehe. ya. so just wanted to inform you of my opionion because i am the supreme queen-princess katie-monster and thus very important in my opionion having. of course of course of course. yes? yes. right. LEFT! avacado. anyways, good idea- this whole 'telling the story behind the story' thing- like the angle. fresh ideas, fighting the good fight. homosapiens carcenogens men peewee herman german wine turpentine blahblahblah toodles luvvies!
LimeJuiceTub chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
Sweet and heart-rendering! Thoroughly heart-felt and moving! I enjoyed reading it!
Captain Pagie chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
OMG!

I know this is an old story, but when I found it, and read it, I was captivated!

Really and Truely.

Thank you for writing this!

This is such a wonderful story!

Rock on

-LiL Pippin Padfoot

*Representin Big Rock Rockas**
Good Queen Vold chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I love this! :)
Leah Pensotti chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Twisted dreams indeed! You're right! Anyway, good work! I cannot wait to read more Faramir/Eowyn goodness!

Love,

Leah P
Rosie26 chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
How old are you? I echo what someone else said. I'm speechless. Well apart from saying that this is superb.
Dimfuin chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
I'm...I'm...I'm speechless. Really, I am. I can't tell you how wonderful your story was! F&E are my very favoritest characters, and I think this is my favorite story about them! Wow, thank you SO much! You made my week;-)
Dimfuin chapter 5 . 5/6/2004