Reviews for Plot Holes, Canon, and Middle Earth
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Cuddles plushie
dog youkai jane chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
I would not be complaining if I was in their positions. I would be running around for joy! Especially if I was taking care of the horses or learning Archery. Archery is so much fun! i hit the target every time!

Please up-date soon! _
Lockets and Beads chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
Lockets and Beads chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
i love it, poor sung. lol

Dragon Rider22 chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
oh, when they get back home, will it be like in the Narnia books when they were in Narnia for years, and whent they came back out, it was the same time as when they dissapeared? i hope so.
Sarah chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
bah, I'm to lazy to sign in pip.

What must everyone be doing at home you ask Andrea? with out me there? there having a party at home. lol, just kidding.

Lovely story pip... I really should just dye my hair blond ne? then it would match my personality more. lol
MELODY chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
These are great. I went back and read all of your other stories also. Hope you get around to adding to any and all. Good luck in the future with all your endevors.
Melody chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is great! Finally a story that don't have a bunch of in heat females! Keep it up you are doing a great job.
legolasblondie chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
Omg! GREAT chapter, Chelsea. Lol, PMSing women, heehee. That's an interesting thought, how 11 girls just vanish out of thin air. What must everybody be doing at home? Hum. Keep it up!
Jade Limill chapter 10 . 7/2/2004
This is really good.

PLease update a story soon.
Crecy chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
... high school sucks...

anyway. please update soon! I'm very interested in it. Wonder when they'll meet eachother... and three years didn't pass right? Its saying that of the future right?
FaithAngel712 chapter 10 . 6/29/2004
Very, very good and funny! Please update soon!
legolasblondie chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
Aw, I can't Beta? Sadness! Oh, well, that's ok, I don't know LOTR like you do. But I'm reading the Hobbit right now! Yay! Lol. ANYWAYS! Good chapter! I feel sorry for us, aw! You finally updated! Good job! :P Keep updating, ok? Bye!

P.S. I'm gonna write a fic in the summer! Yayy!
Dragon Rider22 chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
so, they can accept it, go into deinal or panic, all right.
Jamie M chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
Hi there! Sorry I haven't reviewed on the other chapters. Anyways, I'm getting a good laugh out of the story thus far and it's quite good! You say you need a beta? Well...if a beta is anything like an editor then I'd be happy to help out. _ I should be able to catch most mistakes about Middle-earth and what not. I hope. Can't wait for the next chapter. _

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »