Reviews for An Interlude of Silliness
may-bell-rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
:) cute but I wanna know what Blaise does :( lol

MBRxox
oh Schnitzel chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
write the next chapter soon please
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
YES! AWOSME! haha,. i LOVE that movie!:)
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
great movie! well done. lol
Wilting Rose 08 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
You shoulda mentioned the person who taught the moose to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms, or the person who gave one of the moose a thorough grounding in Latin, French, and 'O' level geography, or Ralph the Wonder Llama. Or at least how painful moose bites are. lol. Honestly, I loved it. It made me need to watch the movie all over again! (Not that I ever need much of an excuse...) Good job!
Lenora Spiderleaf chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Yay! Someone wrote a Harry Potter meets Monty Python fic! What's more, it's a good Harry Potter meets Monty Python fic! Thank you!
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
very funny i like it holly grail is my favoriot monty python to
nexiumchick chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Cute, and the Monty Python is a definite plus! Too bad you're not continuing with this. I'd like to see what goes on when Blaise hosts.
FarDeep chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I just watched that movie two days ago. I like the story.
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
omg, you so have GOT to continue this story with blaise's activity or something

This Rocks! I LOVE Blaise/Hermione stories, they are so good.

Laterz,
Crazy GRRRL chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I like this story..maybe because I'm slightly biased in my Monte Python addiction but meh...what can I do? I hope you get a second chappie out. I am still wondering if this should ba a one shot or have more sarcastic and humourus goodness between the two( BIG YES!) lol
treehorse chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
People who have never seen Mony Python should be sacrificed to the Knights of Ni, or whatever they call themselves now. Ahem, anyways, awesome idea of using Monty Python for a BZ/HG. Loved it!
granger2malfoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
You mean there are possibly people in the world who have not seen the movie. Will wonders never cease.

lol ... this was great. loved it, yet again.

on my fav. list~
draconas chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
hehe. I love Holy Grail. I'd like to see what Blaise has in store for his turn though!

Twas very funny. :)